Chapter 13

a/n: this chapter has inspired (infiresss man) me when I listened to NU'EST W - 있다면 (If You)~ so~ hopefully this chapter came out pretty good than the other chapter. enjoy~ ^^

support NU'EST!

Hanna's POV

"I've something to talk to you", Jihoon seemed serious. I looked at him and he continued, "I...".

"I?", I couldn't wait what is he going to tell me. Would it be... I love you? WAHHH!!! *flip table* lol.

"I...", then out of nowhere, Woojin came to approach us and Jihoon was too shocked and told me, "I want to buy that japchae!"

"What?", I asked him. "Go and get it", I laughed but actually I was a little disappointed because my expectations were too high. Haha.

"Let's get it!", Woojin was happy. Boy, Jihoon treat me, not you.

***

After we finish eating japchae, Woojin bid a goodbye tobus and said thank you to Jihoon because Jihoon treated him today. Jihoon sacrificed himself to treat Woojin.

I took a walked with Jihoon around Han River. The surrounding was so beautiful. It was evening already but I didn't want to go back home because I wanted to see Jihoon. I miss him already. Even though he with me just now and even I saw his cute face, I still miss him.

He signaled me to sit down on the chair near the river. I admitted it, the sky was so beautiful. I always looked to the sky but today's sky was totally different. Maybe I was with Jihoon?

We sat down together and we only a centimeter apart from each other. My heart was beating so fast. Why am I like this. It was silent. My leg could feel the cold breeze since I'm still using my school uniform.

"Are you okay?", Jihoon who noticed that I was a little bit shivering. I nodded. But, without I was realised, Jihoon gave me his school uniform coat whatever is that called I don't know. I startled.

"Jihoon, no. I have it already", but didn't accept what he did to me just now. I didn't want him to be sick just because of me.

"I sacrifice myself to be sick to protect you from being sick", he said. My heart was fangirled to his statement just now and I gave him a weak smile.

I looked at beautiful sky again and Jihoon saw me what was I doing just now. I realised that he was smiling to me.

"The sky is so beautiful right?", he asked which makes me startled. I nodded.

"Every day, every night, I always look at sky, I don't know why. But I think today's sky is totally different, I can feel it", I explained.

"Why?", he asked but I lifted up my both shoulder means that I didn't know any reasons why.

Should I tell him what's my feelings right now? Feelings towards him? I'm fall in love with him. Once you looked at him you can't escape Hanna.