Chapter 1

Hanna's POV

Butterflies in my stomach could not go until my report was handed to me from Mr. Kang. Although, I always being TOP 1 in our school and class, there's Guanlin keep being my rival in every examinations. But, for me it was okay though. Even if I could not make TOP 1 this time, I already made my best!

What report was Mr. Kang handed to his students? Yah, report ㅡ basically, our examination's result! Oh my god! I prayed, hoped for getting good result this time than before.

"Lai Guanlin", Mr. Kang called Guanlin's name, the only foreigner in our class, "Keep up the good work Guanlin! Better do the best next time! You are second place in this class, congratulations!"

Everyone just gave him a big hand. Some of them were happy for Guanlin and some of them just rolled their eyes just because of them didn't have a good result. Jealous.

"Park Woojin", suddenly the environment changed into intense mood when Mr. Kang called Woojin's name with a very-not-good-face-even-though-Mr-Kang-have-a-good-looking-face. Woojin ㅡ everyone in class already knew he's always lazy to do his homework. He just copied and pasted our homework into his' ㅡ especially me. It was because I was his seatmate. Back to our story.

"Park Woojin~ for your information, your result drastically decreasing~ You were 29th out of 40 students here for last 4 months~ And now 39th out of 40~? Yaaa~ What are you doing Park Woojin~? You did well in your homework that teachers give to you~".

I was half laughing, half sympathy just because of Mr. Kang and also Park Woojin. Mr. Kang used his Busan accent to Park Woojin while to other students, Mr. Kang just used Seoul accent though.

After Park Woojin had been scolded enough by Mr. Kang, he went to his seat beside me, Mr. Kang started his words again, "Okay students, I just want to congratulate Kim Hanna because she already being TOP 1 in this class as well as in our school for many years! Give a big hand for her!"

Everyone gave me a clapped which honored me enough! I was excited about this and there was Jisung, "How am I going to give her a big hand while my hand is too small?"

Then, Kim Jaehwan, our psychopath laughter then hit Jisung's shoulder and said, "Give her a big hand? You don't know what does it mean?", he emphasized the word give her a big hand.

Diva Jisung just rolled his eyes because nerdy boy Jaehwan also known as psychopath laughter didn't know that Jisung was just make a joke.

I walked to the front of the class where Mr. Kang stood. I took the report from him and bowed to him with full of respect. I thanked him as well as my classmate. I walked to my seat and all my nervousness gone.

"Congrats", Guanlin congratulated me and I thanked to him. It was so awkward since I broke up with him a few weeks ago. It just a small conflicted but it became bigger and bigger. And hated about the conflicted, that was why I wanted to broke up with him. He didn't show his sadness because he ㅡ you know~ SWAG~ (Swaggy Rapper).

Before I was with him, I though he didn't have so much friends because of his cool-aka-swag attitude. After I was with him ㅡ he have a lot of friends. He looked cool-aka-swag but he have cute-but-mature inside. Even though, we were not together anymore, we are still a friend!

Then the bell rang addressed that it was break time for half an hour. After that I would have my dance class.

***

I went to my locker with magu-magu Lee Daehwi. He was my best friend since childhood!

"Hanna, what class will you have after this?", he said as he leaned against beside my locker. I told him that I would have dance class after this and he just replied with ohhh.

While I was putting my things, "Baejin did that again", Daehwi pointed to Bae Jinyoung (Author: I'm comfortable to call him Baejin btw).

Bae Jinyoung ㅡ number 1 famous playboy in our school. He's my current boyfriend but I hated his attitude. I wanted him to change his attitude so badly! Whenever I wanted to broke up with him, he said that he promised he would not do it again. But ㅡ yeah. Being with him for 1 week already made me ㅡ urgh. Only for 1 week?! He already dated 101 women in ㅡ Seoul. Not around the world. Compared him with Guanlin, I better chose Guanlin! Back to our story.

"It's okay Daehwi. I already know what his attitude is", I just gave Daehwi a weak smile.

"Yah! Hanna! You should do something. Even though Baejin is my best friend, he should not do this to you!", Daehwi shaked my shoulder. I just shut my mouth. I didn't know what to say.

"Yah Baejin!", one boy called Baejin.

***

A/N: Hi! This is author-nim, winkeuboy_jihoon. It's been a long time! 🎊 Readers, I'm not dead yet. 😇 So~ here's the new plot of YOU'RE MINE! I hoped you like it 😭 SORRY for bad vocab and grammar, English is not my first language though~ Don't be a silent reader, vote, comment and don't forget to share this story to your friends! SHARE SHARE SHARE 😁