Chapter 14

Hanna's POV

It's still early in the morning and anyway.

Today is the day, the dance competition to show to Mr Kim. Huhuhu. I wasn't ready at all plus the other students will watch our performance too and one of the student was Park Jihoon.

I was with Seulgi unnie at the dance practice room early in the morning. We prepared it a lot. Then Jihoon came with Woojin. My heart was beating so fast.

"I heard you prepare a lot for this dance", Seulgi unnie started the conversation between both of them and they nodded in unison.

"And I heard two of you will show a different side of you, so, can't wait", Jihoon smiled. His smile, I never saw person who smile brightly like him.

Then without I realised, I looked at Jihoon for I didn't know hom many minutes. Seulgi unnie was waving her hand in front of me and called my name.

"Ey~ Jihoon is mine", Woojin said while hugging Jihoon but Jihoon made a disagree-face looking and Woojin continued, "Pink Sausage is lifeu".

The funniest part, Woojin wanted to kiss Jihoon but Jihoon slapped him instead. Woojin was shocked and he forced himself to kiss Jihoon but Jihoon avoided and ran from him to save his life. Lol. Seulgi unnie and I laughed so hard and lied down on the floor.

***

After a few hours after that, we started our class. I was really nervous. Thank goodness, we are the last group who will perform last but still!

"So, today is the day and all of you already received the numbers who will be the first one until the end. So let's start! Who's the first one? Please come out", Mr Kim said with his powerful voice.

The first group came out and performed right away. After the group ended the performance, we clapped for them. Baksu!

Not long after that, the Pink Sausage team performed and oh my sausage! I need to close my eyes. They performed to Coming of Age Ceremony. Oh my god, so sexy. Lol. Everyone were screaming include Mr Kim. Like, he felt proud of them.

After done performing, Mr Kim gave them comments about their performance, "I couldn't believe my eyes that both of you performed to this song, it was perfect. Give a big hand for them".

I was smiling like an idiot when I watched the performance. I never saw this coming. They showed a D I double F E R E N T of them. Seriously. Even I couldn't believe my eyes. Jihoon who always acted cute in front of me could do a sexy dance. Wah.

"The last group, please come out and give a big hand for them", Mr Kim said. Seulgi unnie and I was trembling and shocked when Mr Kim called for us. I hold Seulgi unnie's hand and I could feel the nervousness of her. So I did.

We took a chairs for our prop and the other students looked at us because they never thought about prop as our own creativity. Seulgi unnie and I both separated to the corners on the left side and also on the right side. I told them to start the music.

Once the music started, both of us started walked to the center and brought the chairs along. Everyone were giving us a high expectations. We need to do it better!