Chapter XIII-Something Is Blossoming

"Well, this is becoming a habit." Remus stood in the doorway with a cup of coffee. "Now, I wonder how hung over you are, compared to the other boys." Draco opened his eyes to see Remus looking at them with raised eyebrow.

"We didn't drink," Harry mumbled into his pillow.

"Good, then you can clean the mess poor Neville made in your room." And just like that, Remus was gone. Harry groaned before getting up, pulling Draco behind him down to breakfast. Draco cleaned up the sick in Harry's room as they passed, with a wave of his wand. When they reached the kitchen, the three guests had their heads hung, Sirius was reading the Daily Prophet, Remus was eating, and all five of them had coffee. Harry sat beside his godfather, pulling Draco onto his lap and stealing Sirius' coffee.

"Morning!" Draco guessed Sirius was intentionally loud to mess with the hungover teens. It worked, as they all groaned and sunk their head lower. "It seems we missed all the fun last night, Moony."

"So we did. I'm curious as to what happened." Remus and Sirius were smirking at each other.

"I went upstairs to wake up my favorite godson-" "-I'm your only godson-" "-to find a pink haired boy vomiting on the carpet, one boy actually naked," Dean blushed, "and next to the naked boy, the boy who yelled genitalia at me last night." Sirius turned to Harry and Draco. "And my best friend finds our honorary son in bed with his best friend, and they apparently were sober for all this." Sirius looked expectantly at the two boys, awaiting an answer.

"Truth or dare, Padfoot." Harry looked disinterested in Sirius' antics.

"And what, pray tell, was your dare?" Remus rejoined the conversation.

"Kiss the most attractive person there." Harry sounded nonchalant.

"And who was that?" Remus shot Sirius a knowing look.

"Him." Harry kissed Draco's lips quickly.

Draco saw everyone's eyes grow twice in size and the two adults exchange glances.

"Well, I've got hangover potions, since I don't want your guardians throttling Sirius and me." Remus looked a little awkward, and Sirius mischievous. Once the boys drank their potions, they looked more alive.

"My nan's gonna kill me." Everyone looked at Neville, uncertain. "I don't know how to fix this." Neville sounded hopeless as he pointed to the bright pink locks on his head. With a wave of a wand, Sirius set his hair, and Neville thanked him as he flooed home.

"Well, I better get going. Me mum's expecting Dean and me there." Seamus and Dean were soon gone as well.

"Oh, boys, a minute please." Remus waved the boys to sit down when they went to leave. "I need to tell you guys of a few changes. First of all, Draco, you will have a new dorm, and join Harry in all your classes for now on, for your safety. Also, Sirius and I will join the staff as Defence teachers, since that hag was sacked. Apparently, even Fudge can't overlook torturing students for detention."

"Who'd she torture?" Draco looked concerned.

"Me. Blood quill." Harry showed Draco the back of his hand, which read, I must not tell lies in Harry's handwriting as little scars. All Draco could do was gasp.

"Now, I need you two to stay safe and out of trouble, please. We have enough on our plates with the Order and teaching to worry about you getting detention. But if something does happen, I do need you to tell one of us. We are there for your protection as well as to teach. Am I understood?" Both teens nodded. Soon everyone was lounging in the living room, each with a different book, and spent the rest of the day relaxing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I said this would go up yesterday, but I kind of fell asleep. But here we are. I will be writing chapter fourteen probably today and posting it either today or tomorrow. Hope you enjoy. Any feedback is welcome. As are ideas. ENJOY