C H A P T E R 1

LAUREN POV

"Ms. Lauren Jauregui I need you here at my office now. Thank you!" I heard from the intercom inside of my workstation. I get up from seat then walk towards the office of our boss. I knock 3 times and I heard a voice 'come in' so I enter the office and wait to my boss to gesture me to sit.

"Have a seat Ms. Jauregui." She gesture me to sit so I did.

"Ms. Bennett, why did you call me to come here? Is there any problem?" I said while facing her in a professional manner.

"Oh there's no problem, I called you because I have another project for you and I know you can do this." She replied. She stand from her seat and walk to her cabinet and she get a folder. I think that folder contains the project.

"Okay... but I don't want to promise to you Ms. Bennett that I will accept that project easily." I said to her. I know this is a project that can give me money and experiences but I need to study first this new project.

"Oh Ms. Jauregui." She said while smiling and shaking her head. "You will accept this project, I promise you."

She handled me the folder and I get and open it. I read the contents, project purposes, contract, and the most important is my benefits from this project. Well Ms. Bennett was right I think I will grab this project and I need this opportunity to add from my experiences.

"Umm, this project was fine but..." she cut me off while fixing her reading glass and look at me. "I know Lauren you will say your signature 'but' I will give you a time to study and analyze that project. Okay?"

"Yes Ms. Bennett I will study this first before I decide if I'm going to accept it or not." I said with a serious tone.

After some small talks with Ms. Bennett, I went to my work booth and start to continue my tasks that I leave earlier. I didn't notice that it's already past 7pm so I turned off my computer and grab my bag, camera, and phone. I said my goodbye's to my co-worker that staying for more hours of working. Well I wanted to stay here too but I promised my family that I'm going to have dinner with them tonight and I already miss them because for the last few weeks I'm too busy to my work I haven't time with them so it's fair that I'm going to have a dinner with them.

I went to parking lot of this building and walked towards my car, I find my car key to my bag. When I opened my car and hopped inside. When I remember that I didn't know what is the address of the restaurant that we're going to have a dinner. I texted Taylor and asked her.

To Taylor:

Hey Sis! Send me the address of the restaurant. Thanks love you.

While I'm waiting to Taylor for her reply, I grabbed the folder of the new project and read it again. Well this project was so cool and acceptable because it says that I will stay for one month in London to be more specific in Oxford, London and I will stay in a hotel that I have nothing to pay because it was already paid. Oh that's so great! And the purpose of this project is to promote more the tourist spots there in London so I need to take a shot every spots there. Well it's so easy for me and I can also relax there and enjoy the places, foods, and views. That's one of the benefits in this project, I can also receive a money that cost of $10,000 well that' so very fine. I think I'll accept this project and we don't know there's a lot of fun and amazing experiences' waiting for me there.

Finally, I received a message from Taylor containing the address of the restaurant. When I received the address I put in on GPS then drive there.

[SKIPPED THE CAR RIDE]

I enter the restaurant and I saw my family was already there. I walk towards them and I received a hug from them. Aww I miss them so much. When we pulled away from our hug, we ordered our dinner for tonight. We talked about how's life because I already moved from the house of my parents when I found a permanent job. We didn't see each other everytime, so this kind of dinner was so special to me.

"Lauren... how's relationship? Do you have?" My dad asked me while wiggling his eyebrow. I just laughed at him.

"Nah dad I have no time for that maybe someday." I said while enjoying my food. I don't want to talk about that topic because I have a big project was coming for me.

"Oh come on Lauren you will be an old grumpy woman if you didn't find a life partner." Taylor said while looking at me with her smiling face.

"Yeah... Taylor was right Lauren. When did your last relationship? Oh! When you're in high school right?" Chris said while doing a teasing face. I glared at him, when he noticed my glare he suddenly look away from me.

"Chris and Taylor! Stop intriguing your sister about her love life." My mom said while looking at me with her concerned look. She knew that I'm waiting to a right person because when I was in high school I easily fall and in the end she broke my heart. Well yeah I like girls but I don't like labeling myself I just want to be me, as Lauren Jauregui.

"No mom it is okay, they are right I think this the right time that I need to find the right one for me." I said while giving them a small smile.

"Finally! My Lauren was now finding the right girl!!!" My dad said while raising his glass in the air. My dad's action got the attention of some people here. We laughed at dad and she get blush like a tomato.

When we finished our dinner, we just sat for a while and I tell them about my new project and they said that I need to accept it because this project was full of adventure and travelling so I need to grab this once in a lifetime opportunity.

When we think it's time to go home, we said our goodbye's and hug for one last time. I went to my car and went home to my own apartment.

When I arrived to my apartment, I take a hot shower and change into my PJ's and dive to my very cozy bed.

While I'm looking at my ceiling I remembered that if I want to accept the project I need to sign it. I grab my bag and pull the folder and look all the contents again. I sigh in relief and grab a pen and signed it.

"London here I go!"