C H A P T E R 8

LAUREN POV

We just arrived from our one hour train ride from Oxford to our tour for today which is... Palace of Westminster and it also called as House of Parliament. We are now in awe to the sight of this place and what are we going to expect this palace was UNESCO World Heritage Site.

This palace was so fascinating because of its features... it was so perfect. I can't believe it was in good condition even though they rebuilt it to make it alive and beautiful as it was. While admiring the architectural form of this palace, I saw the most famous clock in the world which is... Big Ben.

As a photographer, I will just admire first before I take a shots of this place because I just want to study the structural forms and I need to find a better angle. While I'm doing my 'work', I saw Camila still in awe in this place. I secretly took a picture of her while looking up to palace... I know I'm like a stalker, well what I can do she was so beautiful on this sight.

"Enjoying the view huh?" I said near to her ear. Camila jumped a little and hit my arm slightly. "Ouch! Camz. It hurts." I'm acting like I get hurt. I hope Camila will caress my arm hahaha Smooth JAUREGUI!

"You deserve it Jauregui!" she said while sticking her tongue out to me. I like childish Camila... She ran away to me but before that happen I grab her waist and hug her from behind. Camila was laughing out loud and I did it too. I tickle her and she can't stop laughing and she want to escape from my hug.

"La-Laur-ren... s-stop-p..." she said while catching her breath. "No, unless you will say the magic word!" I said and continue to tickle her.

She gave up and we are now catching our breaths. I decided that I think I need to start take pictures of this palace. "Camz, I will start my project here. Are you okay with that? You can walk around this place and let's just meet up here in this spot." I ask her while adjusting the lens of my camera. I look up at her and she was fiddling her fingers. "Hey Camz, are you okay?" I hold her hands and caress it.

"I want to... Umm you know to be with you. I think I can't enjoy this place... alone." She said. I look at her eyes and I smiled. I touch her nose and she scrunched it.

"Aww Camz, of course. I never let you alone here. So smile, you'll never be alone when you're with me. I promise that." I receive a hug from her and I hug her back. When we pulled away from our hug, I held her hand and walk to spot that I choose earlier.

I take a bunch of pictures of this palace like different angles and forms. I take a look of my pictures and I think I'm contented to my shots. In the other hand, I saw Camila smiling at me and I smiled at her. Then suddenly, an idea popped out to my head.

I walk over to Camila and she frowned at me. "What is it Lolo. Do you need anything?" she asked while adjusting her bag to her back. "Umm... I just—You want to try this?" I handle my camera to her and Camila gave me a 'what are you thinking' look. I gave her smile and held her hand.