C H A P T E R 14

NO ONE'S POV

3 months later...

Camila was now got back from teaching in kindergarten. She continue her passion which is teaching and she love kids so much, so after her vacation in London she decide to get back to work as a teacher. Camila was now officially part of the school where she was teaching.

Her family was very supportive. Camila was still staying on her parent house because she wants to enjoy the bond of her family. Also her friends are always there for her and they always went to the mall, shopping, and many more.

Camila's best friends are having a relationship and engaged. Her friends are teasing her that she should meet Lauren again and make it official. Speaking of 'make it official', Lauren and Camila was dating but in a long distance relationship. Sometimes Lauren visit Camila in Miami when she has a free time. FaceTime, call, and messaging each other are the ways of their communication.

Even if they're far away to each other, they get used to it. They are depending on the word 'trust' because this is the most important when you're far away from you love ones.

Camila want to make their relationship as official but of course she's waiting for Lauren to do this. When Lauren ask her to be her girlfriend she will not hesitate to answer, Camila will answer her as fast as she can... she will say yes! A big yes!

But right now, she will just enjoy her life while waiting for Lauren.

--

Lauren was now one of the executive of their Magazine Company. Their boss promoted her after the successful of Lauren's project in London. The project of Lauren was release on public as their newest Travel Magazine cover. That magazine boosted their company and they get more clients that want to feature on their magazine. When they released the magazine of different tourist spots in London, Some clients of different countries offering them to feature their country.

Lauren received an award because of breath-taking shots in London. She also received a good amount of pay for her successful project, Lauren decide to use the money for the surprise that she was plan but she need to ask Camila to be her girlfriend before accomplishing her plan about her proposal.

After her project launch in public, Lauren received a job offer in one of the biggest magazine in London but she rejected it because she doesn't want to get away from Camila and to her family. Lauren was committed to her job here in New York because this place was like her home, she have friends and co-employees that very supportive to her... she was contented and she was happy here.

--

LAUREN POV

I'm now at the airport of Miami. While I'm waiting to my luggage to come down here, I texted Camila to know what she was doing right now.