C H A P T E R 3

LAUREN POV

I hear the most annoying thing every morning 'my alarm clock' I turned it off then I slowly sit up from my bed, I stretch my limb and I feel all of my bones cracked. When I think I'm ready to take a quick shower, I jumped out from my bed and headed to my bathroom. I did all my morning routine, after that I open my closet and pick a white v neck shirt, black jeans, black coat and a black heeled boots.

I looked at the mirror one last time... 'Lauren you're smoking hot'. I grab my bag, phone and of course my camera. I went downstairs then I walk to my kitchen and grab an apple. I went to the parking lot of my apartment; I took my key to my bag and entered my car then headed off to work.

When I reach the building of our company, I parked my car to my favorite spot. I look at my phone to check what the time is... I have more extra 20 minutes so I came here a little early. I get my apple and take my last bite then I open the window of my car and I'm so lucky there's a trash bin beside my car so I toss my finished apple. I grab my things and hopped out to my car, while I'm fixing myself I saw a car parked beside my car... I already know who owned this car.

"Morning Lauren Jauregui!" Normani said while getting her bag inside of her car. She walked towards me.

"Good morning to you too Mani!" I replied at her. We walked side by side towards the elevator. While we're waiting she asked me.

"So Lauren did you accept the project?" I look at her with a smile and I nodded. "Oh... I already know that smile. I know you can do it and also Lauren... Enjoy your days there and try to feel like you're only a tourist not a photographer." Mani said while hitting the button of the elevator.

When we heard a 'ding' we entered the elevator and press the button of our workstations floor. While I'm waiting to reach our floor, I ask Mani.

"Mani... can I have a favor?" I look at her and she turned her gaze to me. "Anything Lauren... so what was it?"

"Can you handle all my unfinished tasks? Well, all of my tasks were already finished. You only just need to analyze it again. So can you?" I replied to her. I hope I can convince her.

"Yeah sure it was so easy Lauren. I can do it but in one condition." She said while gesture her hand like number 1.

"Okay what is it?" I said while raising my eyebrow. "When you get back here from that mission, you need to promise me that you enjoy your 'work while travel' thing there. Is that clear Jauregui?" She replied and when I'm going to answer her, the elevator opened and we get out of it then walk to our workstations.

"Mani, I promise I will enjoy my stay there. I'm not going only there to work, I also enjoy the places, foods and views there... as tourist not photographer." I said while raising my right hand to her.

"Good luck Lauren, I know you can do that project." Mani said. I hug her and hug me back. When we pulled away from our hug, we went to our separate work booth.