C H A P T E R 12

LAUREN POV

I'm now choosing my outfit for our last day tour here in London. I can't decide what should I wear... but finally after a long time of battling with my sub conscious, I decide to wear my signature outfit which is black shirt, black jeans, black boots, and my black leather jacket.

 but finally after a long time of battling with my sub conscious, I decide to wear my signature outfit which is black shirt, black jeans, black boots, and my black leather jacket

I let my hair loose with a light curls on the end. I walk over to bed and I grab all my things that I need for today. I get my phone on the night stand, I open it and go to message app. I'm going to text Camila to inform her that we need to start today's tour.

To Camila:

Camz, are you ready?

I send my message and in just a second she replied.

From Camila:

Hey Lolo! I need your help. Go to my room now please?

I read her message and I'm so confused why she needed my help???

After I read the message, I grab my bag and walk over to the door. I locked my room then walk a little to Camila's room. I knock and I hear a footsteps coming to the door. The door slowly open and revealed the most beautiful girl that I saw in my life.

"Is there something wrong Camz?" I said.

"Umm... yeah a little." She replied shyly. She gesture me to enter to her room so I did.

"So how may I help you?" I'm standing in front of her.

"Lauren, Can you help me to this?" she turned around and pointed the zipper on her clothes at her back. I gulped because I can see her black lace bra and I see her flawless skin.

"Y-Yeah... S-Sure." I'm now stuttering and my hand was really shaking and I felt my heart want to jump out of my chest.

I hold the zipper and slowly zipped it up. Come on Lauren that's only a zipper don't be nervous... my subconscious said. Camila turned around facing me and say 'thank you' and walk over to her bed and wear her coat, she grab her purse and walk over to me.

"Lauren, are you okay? Your face was so red." She touched my cheeks and caresses it. I felt my body relax to her touch. I gave her smile and I nodded.