C H A P T E R 6

CAMILA POV

We leave the MATCHBAR, I paid for our food because I don't want Lauren always paid for our trip here in Oxford Street. We're now heading to our next place which is LONDON PALLADIUM.

I never thought Lauren will ask me about 'why I'm staying here in London', I never expected that. So I just change the topic because I'm not ready to talk about it and everytime I remember Austin I still get hurt and I want to burst to cry but I don't want Lauren to see me like that. I need to be strong woman that can stand on my own feet and I'm going to move on from him.

[SKIPPED THE CAR RIDE]

We're now outside of LONDON PALLADIUM... this place was so enormous. Before we enter the theater, we take pictures of the outside view of this place. Well, Lauren as a professional photographer she was so focused on taking some pictures but she never forget to ask me to take me a picture of this place and I also get her phone and take picture of her too. When we are now contented on the outside view of this place, we entered inside the LONDON PALLADIUM. Our eyes was now bigger than ever, I look up the ceiling of this place... just wow!. My jaw dropped when we're walking on the aisle of this theater, every detail, design and the lights of this place was so extravagant. I take pictures of this place and I didn't realize I was already standing beside the big stage of this theater. Lauren gesture me to make a pose beside of this stage so I just did. She give me thumbs up and walk towards where I'm standing.

"Look at this Camz. You're so cute here!" she said while showing me her camera. "What did you call me?" I ask her because she just gave me a nickname.

"Oh I just gave you nickname but if you don't like I will jus—" I cut her off. "Lauren you're rambling, don't worry I like the nickname you given to me." I said. I hold her arm and she scratch the back of her neck and she gets blushed. Oh she's so cute when she was blushing.

"Umm Camz?" she said. I like when she called me to my new nickname. I just look at her and I give her smile. "What is it Lauren?" I replied.

"Let's go up to the stage. We can have a better view from there." Lauren said. She grab my hand and we go to the stage.

Lauren was right. Up here, we can have a better view of this place. I saw how this place can provide many people and if you are the performer here on stage, you can see them all like you rule this place. I was just overwhelmed of this place. I take a deep relief sigh and I smiled and appreciate the beauty of LONDON PALLADIUM. While I'm enjoying the view from here, I saw a flash from my back.

"Do you just take a picture of me?" I said. I cross my arms to my chest and I raised my right eye brow. "Yeah Ms. Cabello, because you're too focus there, so I want to take that moment and keep it." She replied. But before I said something she took another picture of me. I run towards to Lauren and she just run away from me. We run around the stage, our scream, our laughs, covered the whole stage. When Lauren felt tired of running, she gave up and sat on the edge of the stage.