C H A P T E R 11

LAUREN POV

After our Cathedral's Tour, Camila and I were closer and our bond was stronger than before. Every time we have no travel we get together on her room or to mine. We just talk, watch movie, photography practice, guitar session when we have a free time. I can't believe the girl that I met in the dining hall of this hotel was now a girl that I fell hard for. Well, I'm still keeping my feeling for her and I don't know if I will say it to her... I'm just waiting for the right time.

Oh yeah let's talk about my feelings for Camila. I already admit to myself that I like her and I also want to make her happy, treat her as a princess that she was, and I want to help her to move on and forget about her past and make new memories... with me. But I think that was far to be possible because I'm too shy to confess my feelings for her, I'm still filling my confident before I confess to Camila. I'm also scared to confess because what if she don't like me back and that would be hurt as hell, well there's no wrong in trying right?

I'm now on my bed looking at ceiling intently... I think ceiling was so pretty right now. I'm now battling to my own thoughts about my plan to confess my feelings to Camila. There's a lot of 'but's' and 'what if's' to my mind right now... Ugh!!!

I think I need a person who can help me to decide. I sit up from my bed and grab my phone on the nightstand, I open my phone and I dialed Taylor. My sister was perfect to be my advisor about this kind of thing because even if I'm older to her, Taylor knew much more to this than me.

1st ring... 2nd ring...

"Hey Laur! What's up!"

"Hey little sis! How are you? I miss you guys."

"Yeah, we miss you too. So why did you call?"

"Umm... Tay, how can you say that you're sure to your feelings to someone?"

"OMG! Lauren you like someone!" she was now squealing.

"Well, maybe?"

"Oh come on Laur, is that the girl you said us before?" my sister was so eager.

"Yeah tha—" I cut by Tay because she was now yelling my name on the other line.

"Lauren was in love, Lauren was in love! Do you already confess to her?"

"That's why I called you Tay, I'm scared of rejection and there's a lot of but's and what if's right now in my mind. Can you help me to these?"

"You choose a right person to talk to Laur. I can help you sis! So what do you want to be clear to your mind?"