Introduction!

Hey guys! Jasiline here with my first Emergency Fanfic! Now that I introduced myself. here are the Character cast to Emergency! Take it away Cap! 

Cap. Stanley: Hey guys! I'm Hank Stanley. the Captain of Station 51. but the guys Call me Cap. We're like a family. me being the dad and the guys...being brothers. anyway. yup hope you enjoy. Good Luck. Marco! 

Marco: Hi guys! I'm Marco Lopez. I'm one of the linemen in Station 51. Nice to meet you and also Cap. was right. ¡Buena suerte. Good luck. Mike you're up, My friend! 

Mike: Thanks Marco! Hi, I'm Mike Stoker, The Engineer! Nice to meet you all. and yes I wish all of you the best of luck. *Wink* Chet! 

Chet: Hi guys. I'm Chester B. Kelly! the other lineman. I'm also the prankster called 'The Phantom. as all those Emergency fans out there know Johnny, a.k.a John Gage, is my Pidgin. anyway. yea. thats me. good luck with the fanfic. Roy! 

Roy: Hi, guys. I'm Roy DeSoto. half of the 'Dynamic duo'. also a FireFighter/Paramedic. My Partner Is Johnny. a.k.a John Gage. Nice to meet you and Good luck. Junior! 

Johnny: Hi, Guys! I'm John Gage. My friends/Family call me Johnny. or in Roy's case. Junior, Pally, or Partner when he's in a good mood and John when he's in a grouchy mood. anyway. I'm the other half of the 'Dynamic Duo'. also a FireFighter/Paramedic. just like Roy. I'm the youngest of the crew. which sucks sometimes because Chet is really annoying. any-who lets get this party started! Oh yea. Here are Dr. Brackett, Dixie, Dr. Early, and The one with really bad bedside manners, Dr. Morton! 

Dr. Brackett: Hey Guys. I'm Dr. Brackett. Nice to meet you. Dix, Joe, and Mike Morton call me Kel. Good Luck! oh and I'm ER Physician at Rampart General Hospital. 

Dixie: I'm Ms. McCall. Head Nurse in the Emergency Room at Rampart General Hospital. Good Luck!

Dr. Early: I'm Dr. Early, the neurologist at Rampart General Hospital. also Kel's Colleague. Good Luck.  

Dr. Morton: I'm Dr. Morton. the Intern. I give all the facts and the truth. thats it. Bedside Manner has nothing to do with this. Good luck.  

Alright Guys! there you go! See you next time in the First Chapter of Emergency! and remember Keep calm and Watch emergency! Hahahaha. 

Everyone and Me: Bye guys! *Poof* 

PEACE! Jasiline out!