Just another run....right?

Hey guys! welcome back to Emergency! Chapter two right here! and it's also a surprise chapter for my friend @odysseyauthor ! Everyone give an applause for Odysseyauthor! WHOOOOOHOOOO! *Everyone claps* you guys this amazing dude actually inspired me to write this fanfic! Enjoy My wonderfully dark shadow pack! <3 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Johnny and Roy had another run again. it was there 5th run and it was barely still the morning. It was a child trapped call. those were always the worst of any kind of call. Johnny and Roy hated when they got any kind of call that involved a child. minor wounds or not. it was scary to them. Johnny especially.  He hated it more than anyone else, though he's not married, he always feared of losing a family. child and/or all family members. He sighed. his 'game face' on pushing all emotions aside and  in 'professional mode'. once at scene Johnny grabbed the mic and press the button on the side. "Squad 51 at scene" He said into the mic then got out getting the medical supplies in the compartment of the squad on the right side. He then ran to the distraught mother. "He's in here!" She screamed in terror as she ran inside to the boys room. Johnny Stood frozen in his tracks. it was only a 4 year old boy. He grit his teeth as the boy wasn't moving. He quickly got himself back together and knelt by the 4 year old toddler. Roy ran in and knelt down as well. they got the dresser off him and tended to him. Roy got the Bio-phone set up and contacted Rampart. "Rampart, This is Squad 51. how do you read?" He said. "This is Rampart, Go ahead 51" Came Dr. Early's voice. "Rampart, we have a toddler. 4 years of age. standby for vitals." Roy said as Johnny got the Vitals. "vitals are - BP:  100/20, Pulse: 20, and Respiration: 20 and shallow. Pupils are unequal but reactive. right eye looks Dilated and left eye is reactive." Johnny said and Roy repeated the vitals to Dr. Early. "Squad 51, are the parents there with the victim?" He asked. "10-4 Rampart. mother is here. she says the father is at work." Roy confirmed. "51, start an IV with D5W-TKO normal Saline, Keep an eye on the Vitals, report vitals every 5 minutes, and transport immediately." Dr. Early Informed. "10-4 Rampart. IV with D5W-TKO normal saline, Keep an eye on Vitals, report Vitals every 5 minutes, and transport immediately."  Roy repeated. "51, Is ambulance on scene?" Dr. Early asked. "That's affirmative, Rampart. The ambulance has just arrived." Roy informed Dr. Early. "10-4, 51" Dr. Early replied. Roy hung up and they did as they were told then got the boy to the hospital allowing the mother to follow along to Rampart. Johnny went with the boy while Roy followed in the squad. 

~~~~~~~~At Rampart~~~~~~~ 

Johnny Brought in the boy then Dr. Early and Dr. Brackett took over. Johnny walked over to the ER front Desk. Dixie and Johnny greeted each other as Roy walked in saying hello as well. Dixie, Johnny, and Roy all had Coffee as they waited for the news about the 4 year old boy. They got the news that he had passed away from a fatal head injury. the mother's head was clouded with grief that she didn't know what she was doing. she blamed Johnny for her son's death. Johnny took it really hard that his face expressions turned to stone expressionless. He and Roy walked out after re-stalking the supplies they needed for runs. 

~~~~~~~At Station 51~~~~~~~

Johnny and Roy arrived back at the station and parked then Roy got out and went to the kitchen while Johnny walked to the dormitory  and laid down on his bunk taking a nap with his arms over his eyes. ----

~~~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~~ 

______________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Shadow here! Enjoy the Chapter?Comment down below and tell me what you think! also for my other stories comment please! thanks! also what other stories do you want me to do? Let me know in the comments below! :) See you next time on.......*All of Station 51, Dixie, Dr. Brackett, Dr. Early, Dr. Morton: EMERGENCY!!!!! BYE GUYS! 

Peace!!!! <3