"Is it really my fault?" - John R. Gage

Hey guys! sorry I wasn't updating. I got busy and everything just went haywire....um anyway so here's the next chapter. Chapter 5. 

Johnny: Is it really my fault? 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Johnny was scared. yea I know John Gage?! scared?! Impossible! well I'll tell ya' It IS possible. even the most bravest men could be scared and crying. Johnny was hugged by Roy while Mike, Chet, Marco, and Captain Stanley surrounded him and blocking him from the woman. She smiled sadly. "Rumors are true....you guys always protect your own....look I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't mean to blame you...I was just...devastated....and....My mind was clouded....I'm...ashamed of my actions....you were in my line of sight...and...I blamed you....I'm sorry....I'm so sorry.....can you forgive me?" She asked as Johnny looked up at Roy then at the childless mother. "um....I....I can't....." He looked down, fell to his knees and broke down crying. being escorted out by cap as Mike, Roy, Chet, and Marco all comforted Johnny. Cap joined in. Johnny couldn't think straight and was so confused. his mind clouded as his thoughts were replaced by bad memories. "Roy...guys....Is it really my fault? what did I do wrong?" He cried. this went on for a while until he soon calmed down. He went to sleep after his break down. will this all blow off and will Johnny forgive The mother? or will something tragic happen?  

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! sorry about this cliffy. I just wanted to do it again. make your hearts pump out of your chest. Dramatic 'To be Continued...' XDanyway. sorry it's short. I'm tired and Not awake yet....anyway yea. see you guys in the next chapter. Bye guys! 

Johnny and the crew and me: ~waves and poofs~ 

JASILINE OUT! PEACE!