Back to work!

Hey guys! Jasiline here with my newest a first Emergency fanfic story ever! I know my stories aren't that good to read but please 'bear' with me XD jk! 

Johnny: Hi! Johnny here! MY STORIES ARE BETTER! 

Me: OH- Shut up gage! Roy! please take care of gage! no interrupting me and my speeches! 

Station 51 crew and me: CHAPTER STARTO! 

Oh P.S: Disclaimer: I don't own these characters only the OC'S That is all. ON WITH THE SHOW!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a warm morning. Johnny woke up yawning and quickly got dressed for work. once dressed he ran to the door and to his car, got in his rover, and sped off to work. he had already taken a shower last night so he was fine. he finally got to work and parked his rover parking lot in the back of the station, got out of his Rover, Raced through the bay and ran into the locker room to change. "gotta hurry gotta hurry!" he yelled. once in the locker room he opened his locker only to be met by a water balloon. "CHET!!" He bellowed as Chet scurried out of the locker room laughing. Roy came in few minutes later smirking a bit. "Chet got you again aye, Pally?" He asked smiling yet was a little concerned about his friend and partner. "everything okay, Junior?" Roy asked walking to his locker and began changing. Cap. poked his head in the locker room. "Roll call in 15 minutes! hurry it up!" He yelled then disappeared from the room. Johnny and Roy hurried and ran out after putting there bags away then zipped into the kitchen getting some coffee. time went by fast and soon it was time for roll call. the guys scurried to their spot in line for roll call. some fell and some face planted on the ground. Johnny and Roy just slid in line. Chet was last. Cap chuckled at his crew as they fell and face planted to get in line. "okay. lets see. we have a few drills to do.  okay. Mike and Marco - hang hoses, Johnny - Dorm, Roy - Kitchen and dishes also food, and Chet - Latrines." Cap looked up from his clipboard. "okay, men get to the kitchen for breakfast and then get to your duties! Dismissed." He said and walked to the kitchen as Johnny and Roy start their inventory check and bio-phone check. "Rampart this is squad 51, how do you read. all set here" Johnny said into the bio-phone. "Go ahead 51." Rampart replied.  "this will be lead two." Johnny says into the bio-phone as Roy starts the EEG and sends it to Rampart. "all good here, 51" Dr. Brackett said into the phone in the base station in the ER. "all good here too, Rampart." Johnny said smiling. He sighed hanging up and putting the EEG and Bio-Phone away. "well we're done here and we're all good on supplies" Johnny stated then they both went to the kitchen for breakfast then started their morning chores. Johnny did the dorms and Roy did the Kitchen and dishes. soon the Tones went off. 

"SQUAD 51 HEART ATTACK VICTIM. 1334

(Screw it I'm making up a name XD) SUNRISE

AVENUE. 1-3-3-4 SUNRISE AVENUE. TIME OUT 10:30"

Roy and Johnny ran to the squad and got in. Cap talked back to L.A. "Squad 51 KMG-365" He handed the slip to Roy who passed it to Johnny. Johnny nodded as they left and gave directions as usual. once there they did their usual routine. 

Johnny got on the Bio-phone and they worked on their patient. "Rampart this is Squad 51 how do you read." Johnny spoke into the Bio-phone. "Go ahead 51." Dixie replied to Johnny. Roy checked Vitals. "not breathing!" Roy shouted and He and Johnny performed CPR and fibrillated him. "got him back." Roy said the Vitals again and Johnny repeated them into the Bio-phone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a long day of runs. they were all exhausted. Johnny went straight to the dorm and laid down on his bed. it was midnight and they got back from a bad fire. they took a shower but Johnny skipped supper and went straight to sleep ---

TBC-----

Hey guys! hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Emergency! well I gotta hit the hay! I'm tired. G'Night guys! sweet dreams! or in my case sweet nightmares my lovely pack~ Hehehehehehehehehe~ 

All cast and me: CHAPTER ENDO! *all Le Poof* 

Jasiline out! Peace guys! Byeee!~ *Le Poof* 

PEACE!!!!