"Family 51 going bowling and out to eat!"

Hey hey hey! Jasiline and Shadow here with another chapter! My friend @odysseyauthor has given me the best suggestion and idea EVER! so hold on to your turnout coats cause this one is gonna be on FIRE! ready or not here comes the chapter! 

________________________________________________________________________________

Johnny sighed as He sat on the couch in Hank's lap as a father/son bond. then groaned. "I'm bored...can we do something fun? Like play?" He asked. Hank smiled and chuckled. "I don't know" Roy, Marco, and Mike all thought then mike spoke up. "Why don't we go bowling?" He said and everyone agreed. Then Johnny spoke up. "I have a sister of mine...um....She's really good at Bowling...can she come?" He asked. the guys nodded and agreed. "she's my big sister....thanks guys!" He giggled. 

                                                                   ~At the bowling arena~ 

Johnny smiled as he, Chet, Marco, Mike, Roy, Hank, and his sister. He always called her Ody. She was protective of him as well but she hung out and fit in really well with the guys. they played for hours on end then went for lunch then dinner and then had a sleep over at Ody's place. They had so much fun! 

                                                           ~At Ody's place~ 

Johnny was laying down on his stomach sighing. Roy and Hank walked to him and talked to him and made him smile and laugh. Ody smiled as well. happy her little brother was finally smiling for real this time. "I knew sending you here to LA was a great idea" She said to herself as she watched the guys and her little brother play tickle wars and wrestled a lot. running, jumping, and playing like brothers and a dad should. 

                                                                 ~At midnight~

Johnny, Ody, and The guys were all asleep peacefully. Johnny finally found peace. no guilt or shame or any negative feelings. He was free once more from the darkness all thanks to his friends. his family. where he belongs. forever. 

                                                                     ~Next day~

Johnny woke up and forgave the childless woman/mother. they made up and became friends. everyone was happy. well....until next time.......

                                                             To Be Continued....

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey hey! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! There is a next part to this chapter. well the story is coming to an end sadly.....but do not frown just yet! I will write a sequal to this story! 
*everyone cheers and screams and shouts and whistles happily* Okay okay calm down. anyway since this chapter had a special guest, Ody-chan, here she is! give it up for ODYSSEYAUTHOR!!!!! *everyone cheers* 

Ody-Chan: Hey everyone! I'm so happy I could be here! Thanks so much Jasiline and shadow. I'm Honored to be here. I hope to be in the next story. I am sad this story is coming to an end but I'm ecstatic that there is a sequal to EMERGENCY! WOOO!!!! well I gotta get to making more answers for my crowds questions. Byeee! see you guys next time! 

Jasiline,Shadow,Ody-Chan,Johnny,Cap, and the guys: See you in the next chapter and make sure to Vote and put this on your reading list! Bye guys! *Le poof* 

JASILINE AND SHADOW OUT! 

PEACE!!!!! *poofs*