Chapter 1

"Wonwoo-ya. Eomma asked you to come for dinner tonight," Jiae said.

"Dinner? Is there any event?" Wonwoo asked.

"It's my parents wedding anniversary," Jiae said. "Make sure that you come, okay? Ask your parents to come along,"

"I will try," Wonwoo said.

"Alright. I will go back to my class," Jiae said.

"Okay," Wonwoo said. After Jiae walk away, Wonwoo walk into his classroom.

At a corner of that classroom, Myungeun keep staring at Wonwoo. Wonwoo who's talking to his friends feels like someone is watching him looks around and find out that Myungeun is staring at him.

"What's wrong with her?" Wonwoo asked.

"Who?" Seungcheol asked. He looks at the direction where Wonwoo is looking at. It's their classmate, Park Myungeun. And she's still staring at Wonwoo. Like having a staring battle with him.

"Why is she looking at me like that?" I asked.

"I heard before that she likes you," Junhwi said.

"Wait?! What?!!" Wonwoo asked half shouting.

"Oh! I heard that too," Soonyoung said. Then he looks at Myungeun. "But, why she look like she's angry at you?"

"Did you make any mistakes, Wonwoo-ya?" Jihoon asked.

"What mistakes? It's not like I'm close to her," Wonwoo said.

"But it's clearly that she like you, Wonwoo-ya," Joshua said. "You didn't realise that?"

"Realise what?" Wonwoo asked. Joshua sighed.

"Think about it," Joshua said.

"What I need to think about?" Wonwoo asked.

Wonwoo look back at Myungeun. She's still staring at Wonwoo. Wonwoo tries to look away and ignores her. But, he keep feels like someone is watching him and look around just to find out Myungeun is looking at him.

"Seriously. She's scary," Wonwoo said.

"What scary? She's cute tho," Jeonghan said. "Totally my style,"

"Then, date her already," Seungcheol said.

"But she didn't like me," Jeonghan said. "She like a guy who name 'Jeon Wonwoo' not 'Yoon Jeonghan',"

"How can you guys keep saying that she like me but I have no idea what you guys talking about?" Wonwoo said. "It's not like she has announced that she like me before that you guys know about it,"

"Did she?" Junhwi asked.

"She didn't," Soonyoung said. "Maybe,"

"Then?" Wonwoo asked.

"Wonwoo-ya. She didn't need to announce it. Her gesture already shows that she likes you. How can you didn't see that?" Seungcheol asked.

"What gesture?" Wonwoo asked.

"You will realise it soon," Seungcheol said.

"Wonwoo is still a baby. He still didn't understand this things," Jeonghan said.

"Everyone is still a baby for you," Jeonghan said.

Then, they continue to talk. But Myungeun still looking at Wonwoo. Wonwoo still feel uncomfortable with that stare. He keep glancing once a while at Myungeun.

He keep wondering. Why Myungeun keep looking at him like that? It's like he make a big mistake to her.