Chapter 8

Myungeun can't help but to smile while looking at Wonwoo from his back. Their class are at the library right now.

"Is staring at him can make you full?" Mijoo asked.

"My heart is full," Myungeun said.

"Cheesy~" Mijoo sang. "So. Is he still ignoring you?"

"Well. Like what you can see," Myungeun said.

"Heol. The whole school already know that you and Wonwoo have something between you guys. And he still ignoring you?" Mijoo asked.

"He still didn't like me back," Myungeun said.

"Then, make him," Jisoo said. Mijoo and Myungeun look at Jisoo. They're quite surprise hearing Jisoo suddenly responding. "What?"

"Nothing but, Jisoo. It's like... Are you supporting Myungeun who want to get Wonwoo? You always didn't agree with what Myungeun is doing to Wonwoo," Mijoo said.

"I just don't want Myungeun to get embarrass or something because of what she's doing. But she didn't seems like will be," Jisoo said.

"But how?" Myungeun asked.

"Just make his day full of you," Jisoo said.

"Isn't she already did that?" Mijoo asked.

"Have you spammed him with messages?" Jisoo asked.

"I've text him a few times before," Myungeun said.

"Did he reply?" Jisoo asked.

"Obviously not. The text she sent was just 'Good Morning' and 'Good Night' like every day," Mijoo said. Jisoo and Myungeun turns to Mijoo. She's checking out Myungeun's phone.

"Yah!" Myungeun is trying to get her phone back but Mijoo quickly toast it to Jisoo. Jisoo read the texts that Myungeun sent to Wonwoo.

"This is not strong enough, my dear," Jisoo said.

"Then?"

.

It has been a hundredth time Wonwoo's phone beeped. He look at my phone's notification. It's just some texts from Myungeun.

And it's already 67 unread messages on his phone. All are from Myungeun. These days Myungeun never stop bothering him. In school and when he's home already.

Myungeun always following him around and poking him at school and at home, she never stop sending him messages. Wonwoo want to ignore her messages but it always bothering him.

Wonwoo open the messages.

Myungeun
Yah!
Reply me!
Wonwoo-ya!
I'm in front of your house right now. I will go in if you still not replying

Wonwoo's eyes widen as he saw the last message from Myungeun.

He quickly stand up and look at his room's window. Looking around for Myungeun. But, he saw nothing.

Beep!

Wonwoo look at his phone again.

Myungeun
I bet you're looking for me right now and find out that I'm not there

Wonwoo clench his teeth.

Me
Yah! Stop playing around!!

Myungeun
Finally!
Finally you reply me!
And you really checked whether I am really in front of your house or not?
Kkkk
Jeon Wonwoo, you're so cute

Me
Stop it

Myungeun
Johahae
Neol johahae!
Bbu bbu!
Wonwoo-ya Johahae!

Me
I said stop it

Myungeun
I will not

Wonwoo just sigh. He know that this girl will never stop even he told her to.