Chapter 9

Wonwoo walk out from his house. He already expected that Myungeun will be around. And yes. He's right.

"Good Morning my prince," Myungeun said with a bright smile.

"What do you want? It's super early," Wonwoo said.

Actually Wonwoo is planning to go to school earlier than he usually did. But still, he need to beware of Myungeun.

"Just like always. I want to walk to school with you," Myungeun said. She look at her watch. "And you're early today. Is there any celebration?"

"There will just has a celebration if I didn't see you the first time in the morning," Wonwoo said.

"Aye. You already expecting that I'm here, right?" Myungeun asked. "If you walk out early, you should expecting that I'm not around yet,"

"I need to prepare myself for any possibility, Park Myungeun," Wonwoo said.

"Or, you already get used to see me the first thing every morning?" Myungeun asked.

"In your dream," Wonwoo said.

"It's a sweet dream," Myungeuns said. Wonwoo look at Myungeun.

"Tsk. Whatever," he said. He walk faster than Myungeun.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Myungeun shouted. She jogs to catch Wonwoo's pace. "Why are you walk too quickly?"

"Avoiding you of course," Wonwoo said. "Stop following me around,"

.

"Are you really not dating Park Myungeun?" Seungcheol asked out of sudden.

"Why are you asking that? You know already, right?" Wonwoo asked him back.

"Many are talking about the possibility that you are really dating Myungeun even you said that you're not," Seungcheol said.

"What they said?" Wonwoo asked.

"Some said that you're ignoring her at school just on purpose. And you'll treating her very nicely when you're not in school. That's why Myungeun didn't stop following you around," Seungcheol.

"And you trust that?" Wonwoo asked.

"She's following you now," Jihoon who suddenly appears whispers at Wonwoo and walk away.

Both Wonwoo and Seungcheol stop walking and look at their back. It's true. Myungeun is there. Pretending to read something on the wall.

"Good luck, Wonwoo-ya," Seungcheol said.

Seungcheol then walk away. Leaving Wonwoo alone. Seeing Seungcheol already leaving, Myungeun quickly walk toward Wonwoo.

Wonwoo just sighed. Before Myungeun could say anything, Wonwoo turn to Myungeun and say.

"Can't you stop following me around?" Wonwoo asked

"Nope," Myungeun said.

"Huh! Whatever," Wonwoo said and walk away. Myungeun still following him from his back.

"When will you like me back?" Myungeun asked.

"Let me think for a while, no," Wonwoo answer it fast.

"You didn't even think about it," Myungeun said.

"Exactly," Wonwoo said.