Chapter 12

"It's late already. Go home now," Wonwoo said.

"You're not planning to walk me home?" Myungeun asked.

Wonwoo think about it for a while. Should he? Wonwoo look at his watch.

"Alright then. It's not that far, right?" Wonwoo asked.

"Thank you, Wonwoo-ya," Myungeun said happily.

Then they walk toward Myungeun's house.

"Why are you suddenly cry just now?" Wonwoo asked.

"I'm just too happy. Hearing your voice," Myungeun said.

"It's not like I'm turning mute," Wonwoo said. "I talk a lot at school I think. How come hearing to my voice make you cry like I never talked before?"

"These days, you haven't talk to me. When I say something, you just stay silent," Myungeun said.

Hearing that making Wonwoo realise that he did that. And he didn't really know why he did it.

"And just now, you talked to me. I'm so happy. I prefer you shooing me, scolding me, asking me not to following you around instead of you being too quiet and not talking to me at all," Myungeun said.

"Why tho," Wonwoo said. Not too loud but Myungeun still can hear it

"Maybe because I like you so much," Myungeun said. Myungeun always said that but somehow it make Wonwoo fluster a bit.

"Yah. Find someone else to like. It's not like I will like you back," Wonwoo said.

"But, our agreement haven't ended yet. And I'm not planning to give up either," Myungeun said.

"What agreement?" Wonwoo asked.

"That you will kiss me on my lips if I success making you can't stop thinking about me," Myungeun said.

"Ah.. About that," Wonwoo nods.

"Did you think about me these days?" Myungeun asked.

"Obviously, it's you who always think about me everyday. You even cry just because I didn't talk to you," Wonwoo said.

Suddenly, Myungeun kiss Wonwoo's cheek.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Wonwoo touch his cheek.

"That's for making me always think about you," Myungeun said. Then she kiss another side of his cheek. "And that because make me worry for not talking to me for days,"

Wonwoo put his hand on both side of his cheeks. Hid eyes widen. Can't believe what Myungeun just did.

"How can you be this brave huh?" Wonwoo asked.

"I've told you because I like you so much," Myungeun said. "I can even kiss you on your lips now,"

Wonwoo quickly covers his mouth with his hands.

"But, I will just wait till you kiss me first," Myungeun said.

"Tsk. You and your confident level," Wonwoo said

"Of course. And if I feel like I'm going to give up, I will kiss you first," Myungeun said. "Because I want you to be my first kiss,"

"If you're going to give up, why you still want me to be your first kiss?" Wonwoo asked.

"Because you're my first crush," Myungeun said.

...

it's #22ndLovelyJinDay !!!
and Chapter 12 for June 12!!!