Chapter 15

Wonwoo walk out from his house. After closing the front door, he haven't walk yet. He think like he left something behind.

"What is it?" Wonwoo asked his self.

Wonwoo look around. Wonwoo just realise that Myungeun is not here yet.

Usually, Myungeun will wait for him in front of his house way earlier. But she's not here today.

"Weird," Wonwoo said.

But then, he start to walk to school. Wonwoo walk toward their classroom. Myungeun is not here yet either.

Wonwoo quickly shook his head. Why did he think about Myungeun right now?

Wonwoo sit at his place. Soonyoung suddenly approaches him.

"Hey. Where is Myungeun?" Soonyoung asked.

"Why did you asked about her?" Wonwoo asked him back.

"Isn't she's your girlfriend?" Soonyoung asked. Wonwoo look at Soonyoung.

"I've told you many times before. She's not my girlfriend," Wonwoo said.

"Yeah right whatever," Soonyoung said. "But, where is she? She usually come to school with you isn't she?"

"I don't know. She didn't say anything," Wonwoo said.

"Oh. Myungeun-ah," Wonwoo quickly look around as he heard Mijoo's voice calling out Myungeun's name.

Myungeun just walk into their classroom. She waves to Mijoo, Jisoo and Sujeong and walk toward her sit.

Then, Myungeun turns to Wonwoo. Wonwoo quickly look away. He don't want to be caught that he's looking at her.

"Soonyoung-ah," Myungeun calls Soonyoung.

"Nae!" Soonyoung walk toward Myungeun. Wonwoo quickly turns toward her.

He's expecting that Myungeun will call out his name. But... Soonyoung?! Why?!

Wonwoo just look at them. Myungeun give something to Soonyoung and have a little talk.

Wonwoo look away. He didn't know why he feel like this. An emotion that he can't explain. And it's so uncomfortable.

"Wonwoo-nim," Soonyoung said as he walk toward Wonwoo.

"What?" Wonwoo asked.

"You got a package. From Miss Park Myungeun," Soonyoung said. Wonwoo turns toward him.

"What did you said?" Wonwoo asked.

"Here," Soonyoung give him a milk and bread. The things that Myungeun usually give to him during their lunch break.

"Why did she give it to you to give it to me?" Wonwoo asked. "And it's not lunch yet,"

"I don't know. But she didn't really look well. Her voice as well," Soonyoung said. "I think she has a fever,"

"Fever?" Wonwoo asked. He look at Myungeun. She's now putting her head on her table with her arm as her pillow. She's facing the window so Wonwoo can't see her face.

"Yup. Just look at her. She has no energy," Soonyoung said.

"Ah. Maybe she just want me to go to check her and worrying her," Wonwoo said.

"Aye. You're so negative," Soonyoung said. "It's a good test I guess. At least, she will know whether you care about her or not,"

After saying that, Soonyoung just walk away before Wonwoo could say anything.

Wonwoo smirk. He won't fall for her tricks. But somehow, Wonwoo want to make sure that she's really has a fever or not.

...

I've been busy lately. And I just know this morning that open ticketing for Lovelyz Concert, Alwayz sold out in just ONE MINUTES!!! Can you believe it?!!

And... Happy Eid Mubarak to those who celebrate it 😊😊