Chapter 5

"Wonwoo-ya~"

"Kkamjjakiya!" Wonwoo shouts. He surprises seeing Myungeun in front of his house.

"Good Morning!" Myungeun said brightly.

"Wait! How did you know where's my house at?" Wonwoo asked.

"Secret," Myungeun said. "Let's go to school!"

"Why are you here?" Wonwoo asked.

"To walk to school with you," Myungeun said. She pulls Wonwoo's hand. "Let's go now. We will be late,"

Wonwoo just follows her step. His hand is still in Myungeun's hand. Wonwoo stares at his hand. He tries to pull it but Myungeun hold it tighter.

"Hey. Let go of my hand," Wonwoo said.

"Why? I want to hold your hand," Myungeun said. "I've always wanting to hold your hand like this,"

Myungeun smiles. Wonwoo feels flusters. He didn't know how he suppose to react. He still think that Myungeun is weird and their relationship now is quite awkward. But he can do nothing.

Myungeun seems like someone who will do something she want and no one can stop her to do that. Wonwoo sighed.

"Why are you suddenly want to be my girlfriend?" Wonwoo asked.

"Why? Why you want to know about it?" Myungeun asked.

"Just curious," Wonwoo said. "It's so sudden and you're-"

Myungeun stop walking and facing Wonwoo. Making Wonwoo stop to walk and talk.

"What?" Myungeun asked.

"Weird," Wonwoo continue.

"I am?" Myungeun asked.

"You are," Wonwoo said. "Usually, a boy who will confess or asking a girl to date. But, you? And even if a girl who ask a boy to date, if a boy rejected her she will stop right away. But you?"

"I'm special, right?" Myungeun said.

"Weird. More weird than special," Wonwoo said.

"I will be someone special for you someday," Myungeun said.

"Tsk. In your dream," Wonwoo said. He pulls his hand and put both of his hands in his pocket. Wonwoo walk away leaving Myungeun behind.

"Never mind. If you appears in my dream, it will be a very sweet dream," Myungeun said as she manage to catch up Wonwoo's step.

"And if you appears in my dream, it will be a nightmare," Wonwoo said.

"Aye~ Don't be like that," Myungeun said. "I will make you missing me everyday,"

"You never will," Wonwoo said.

"What if I success?" Myungeun asked. Wonwoo think about it for a while.

"I will kiss you on your lips," Wonwoo said.

"Really?! You're not lying?!!" Myungeun asked excitedly. Wonwoo look at Myungeun with a weird stare.

"You want me to kiss you so bad, huh?" Wonwoo asked.

"Hehe," Myungeun grins. "I will definitely make you fall for me. Just wait, Jeon Wonwoo,"