Chapter 7

Myungeun put a milk and a bread on Wonwoo's table. Wonwoo who's reading stop his reading and look at Myungeun who's kneeling in front of his table.

"What are you doing?" Wonwoo asked.

"Giving my boyfriend bread to eat and milk to drink," Myungeun said.
"You don't need to," Wonwoo said.

"It's recess time, Jeon Wonwoo. You should have eat something," Myungeun said.

"I didn't feel hungry," Wonwoo said.

"Is that book can make you full already?" Myungeun said.

"Yes," Wonwoo said and then just continue his reading. He's trying to ignore Myungeun to make her stop bothering him. But it seems like it will be so hard.

"If you suddenly feel hungry just eat it okay?" Myungeun said and then left. Wonwoo just watch Myungeun walking out from their classroom.

"Weird girl," Wonwoo said.

It has been 2 weeks since Myungeun announcing that they're dating even Wonwoo didn't accepted her confession yet. But Myungeun keep treating him like Wonwoo is her real boyfriend.

She will keep calling him at the night. Spamming him with messages. And following him around.

Even Wonwoo keep ignoring her, Myungeun doesn't seems like she will giving up. Wonwoo look at the milk and the bread.

KRING!!

The bell rings as the recess time is over. Wonwoo wait for Myungeun to come into the classroom.

"Yah. You didn't go out for recess again?" Soonyoung asked.

"I don't feel like it," Wonwoo said.

Soonyoung look at the milk and the bread.

"You got that again? Are you planning to give those to me again?" Soonyoung asked.

Yup. Myungeun always give him the milk and the bread. And Wonwoo will give it to Soonyoung when Myungeun is already in the classroom. He want to show her that he's not accepting the bread and the milk.

"Eo. But wait for a minutes," Wonwoo said.

Myungeun walk into the classroom not long after that with Mijoo and Jisoo.

"Soonyoung-ah!" Wonwoo calls him.

"Nae?!" Soonyoung answered in loud voice while walk toward Wonwoo's table.

"Here. Take this," Wonwoo said giving him the bread and the milk. At the same time he glance at Myungeun. Making sure that Myungeun is looking at their direction.

.

"Isn't that is the milk and bread that you bought for Wonwoo?" Jisoo asked.

"Eo," Myungeun said.

"And he give it to Soonyoung?! How dare him," Mijoo said.

"Maybe he didn't feel hungry at all. That's why," Myungeun said.

She know that Wonwoo is doing that on purpose. He just want to show her that he doesn't want it.

It's hurt her inside. But Myungeun will never give up.

"What kind of guy is that," Mijoo still non stop complaining about Wonwoo.

"The guy that I like," Myungeun said. "Obviously,"