Chapter 6

"You guys are coming to school together? Are you dating already? Am I dreaming?" Mijoo asked.

Jisoo pinches Mijoo's cheek.

"Yah! It's hurt!" Mijoo shouted.

"So, you're not dreaming," Jisoo said. Mijoo pouts while caressing her cheek that Jisoo just pinched.

"We are," Myungeun said.

"WHAT?!!" Mijoo and Jisoo shouts in unison.

"No," Wonwoo said from behind. Myungeun turns to Wonwoo. Wonwoo look at Mijoo and Jisoo. "We're not dating. Don't listen to her,"

"What are you talking about. You're my boyfriend already" Myungeun said before hugging Wonwoo's arm.

"No. I'm not your boyfriend," Wonwoo said. He pulls his arm from Myungeun's hug.

"But, I'm your girlfriend," Myungeun said.

"I didn't say that I accept you. Stop talking nonsense," Wonwoo said. "Here. The teacher ask us to do the exercise on page 29 and 30. Hand in before the school ended,"

"Aw. My boyfriend give me my practical book," Myungeun said.

"I give it to every student in this class tho," Wonwoo said. Wonwoo then just walk away.

"Are you really dating him?" Mijoo asked.

"I am dating him," Myungeun look at Wonwoo who's talking to the other students in their class. "But he didn't,"

"Why is it seems like an unrequited love? So sad," Mijoo said.

"One sided love. Not really unrequited. I didn't see Wonwoo being close to any girl or look like he liking any other girl here," Jisoo said.

"So, you still have a chance," Mijoo said.

"Will I?" Myungeun said.

"You should make him fall for you," Mijoo said.

"Will she?" Jisoo said.

"Yah. You should give her some support," Mijoo said.

Myungeun sighed. She know that it might be hard to make Wonwoo like her back. But she want to. She like Wonwoo so much but not Wonwoo.

How?

.

"You really dating Myungeun?" Jeonghan suddenly asked.

"No way. How many time I need to say that?" Wonwoo asked.

"But the whole school is talking about that," Jeonghan said.

"She did confessed to me before but I didn't say that I accept her to be my girlfriend. She forced me," Wonwoo said.

"But you didn't reject here either. Am I right?" Jihoon asked.

"Oh. He's right. You didn't reject her, right?" Jeonghan asked.

"I-"

"That's means you're giving her a chance to get closer to you and you might will accept her feeling soon," Jihoon said.

"I'm not," Wonwoo said.

"Then, tell her that you reject her confession," Jihoon said.

"Like she will understand it," Wonwoo said. He let out sigh. Park Myungeun is quite hard to listen to the other. No one can stop her if she want to do something.