Chapter 11

"Aye.. Look. Someone is jelly," Junhwi said as he suddenly appears.

"Who? Him?" Soonyoung asked while pointing at Wonwoo.

"Who else," Junhwi said.

"Are you jealous, Wonwoo?" Soonyoung asked.

"What? Who? Me? No. Why should I?" Wonwoo asked.

"But you really look like you are," Junhwi said

"I'm not, okay," Wonwoo said.

"See. He even said that he's not okay. He's totally jealous," Junhwi said.

"I said, I'm not jealous!" Wonwoo said. "I'm going home,"

Wonwoo walk forward. And for some reason, he walk passing Myungeun who's still talking to the opponent team's players on purpose. But Myungeun didn't seems distracted at all

"Tsk," Wonwoo clenching his teeth. He always get Myungeun's attention. But today, just now, she's ignoring him!

Wonwoo walk fast leaving the school compound.

.

"Good Morning, Wonwoo-ya!" Myungeun said as Wonwoo walk out from his house

Just like always, Myungeun will wait for him in front of his house. Wonwoo didn't say anything. He didn't look at Myungeun even a glance.

Wonwoo just walk fast leaving Myungeun behind. Myungeun feel weird at Wonwoo's attitude today.

"Wonwoo! Wait for me!" Myungeun runs a little to catch Wonwoo's pace. Wonwoo is already quite far from her. "Wonwoo-ya. Are you alright?"

Quiet. Wonwoo didn't answer her question.

"Wonwoo-ya. Jeon Wonwoo?" Myungeun tries again and again to make Wonwoo speak. But until they reached school, Wonwoo didn't say anything.

.

"Hello Mr Full of Jealousy," Junhwi said. He sit beside Wonwoo.

"I've told you. I'm not jealous," Wonwoo said.

"Then, why are you treating Myungeun like that?" Junhwi asked.

"Like what?" Wonwoo asked him back.

"Like a jealous boyfriend," Junhwi said.

"I am not her boyfriend and I'm not jealous," Wonwoo said.

"So. What's your problem?" Junhwi asked. "Myungeun always being around you. Paying her full attention toward you. And you just ignore her. But a few days before, Myungeun are just talking to some guys and you already acting like this. She's just talking, tho,"

"I didn't say anything about that," Wonwoo said.

"Right. You didn't. But your gestures show it all," Junhwi said. "Keep on being jealous until the day you realise about something,"

"About what?" Wonwoo asked.

"Find it out by yourself," Junhwi said before leaving Wonwoo alone.

.

Park Myungeun
Did you hate me that much?

Wonwoo read that message repeatedly. He still wondering why Myungeun asked him that kind of question.

Wonwoo walk home. He just back from karaoke with his friends. As soon as he arrived home, his step stopped.

Myungeun is there. Leaning against the wall in front of his house.

"Yah. What are you doing here? It's late already," Wonwoo said as soon as he approached Myungeun. It's already pass 9 and their school ended at 3 p.m. Myungeun is still in her uniform and carrying her bag.

Myungeun look at Wonwoo and suddenly cry. Wonwoo become panic.

"Y-yah! Why are you crying so sudden?!" Wonwoo asked. He don't know what to do.

"I- I thought- I- I will never hea- hear your voice again. I thought you hate me so much that you didn't want to talk to me anymore," Myungeun said in between her sobs.

Just that? Just because of that she's crying? Wonwoo can't help but to giggles

"What's so funny?!" Myungeun asked. Still crying.

"Ani. You're cute," Wonwoo said. It make Myungeun stop crying and lowering her face.

Wonwoo just realise about something.

"Wait?! Are you blushing?!" Wonwoo asked. "Heol! You can even blush, Park Myungeun?! I'm surprised,"

Myungeun covers her face with her palm. How can she act this embarrass?

...

#HappyJUNday !!