Chapter 2 "Why?"

JACK's POV;

I woke up by my cell phone rang. I quickly sat up, I did still lay on the couch... Funny, I must have fallen asleep last night..

I took the cell phone and answered.

"Hello?" I said and waited until someone would reply..

"Hello? It's Cratsz. We meet you in school about half an hour." He said with a tired voice.

"Why? We begin later today. Like nine or something?" I said.

"Yes, I know, but we shall meet there anyway," he said and put on the mobile.

So I got up, took a quick shower, put on new clothes. A black sweater and black skinny jeans. I went into the bedroom and looked in one of the boxes. Perfume, it wouldn't hurt today.. Then I took my jacket and start going to school.

On the way to school, I couldn't stop thinking about Anieé she was so cute. But she seemed to have something against me. And I mean, what would I do if Cretsz is mean to her today? Should I just pretend like nothing? Or should I say something? Stop him if he does something to her? No, no! I'm not in love, I just think a girl looks great in our school? I don't have to be nice to her? I don't even have to talk to her. I'm not weak.. I thought, then I started to go faster to school.

ANIEÉ's POV;

I woke up by my cell phone rang, it was the alarm clock. I turned it off and sat up. I walked over to my closet and took out a black shirt and a pair of jeans. Then I went into the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom, I went and check the clock, it was only 20 over seven. About 60 minutes we start.

So I went into the room, and begin to blow my hair. After that I took a little bit of mascara, not too much of course.. I don't want to look like Ashely and Lilly directly.. I went to my makeup table and took some perfume, the smell of strawberries. I usually only use it at parties or special days. So why did I even took it? Oh, a little will not hurt. Then I took a lip gloss with a bit of pink in.

"Bye mom!" I shout.

"ByeBye sweetie! My mom shout back.

Then I shut the door, went down the stairs. Took up my headphones and turned on the music, of course, Justin Bieber. Then I started go.

--------------------

JACK's POV;

I took the cell phone and called Cretsz.

"Hello?" He replied

"Well, I'm standing in the school at the cabinets. Where are you? '.

"We're at the history of the hall," he said a little silent.

I hung up the cell phone and went to the history room, I guess they were our first lesson. When I turned around the corner stood Anieé there. Damn, she have a nice body! I pasted her slowly. When I walked past her, I felt a scent, strawberries? Was it she who was smelling? It smell so good. No stop! Damn you! I thought, then I just shake my head and kept walking.

ANIEÉ's POV;

I grabbed the school's door. Wow, it was much easier now. Luckily, for otherwise I would just have to be ashamed again.. Then I start going to the cabinet. When I come to the locker I begin to take off my jacket. I'm checking around and just behind the corner, Jack comes.. He's just so hot! And he have a good style too, I mean on the clothes of curse.. I die, he is so cute. He walks slowly past me and I follow him with his eyes. Then all of a sudden he stops, shakes his head and then starts walking again. What the hell was that? So wired.. Is he weird? I mean first nice, then mean, then he stares and then he shakes his head when he walks past me? Wtf? Was I ugly or something? I just don't get it..