Chapter 5 "Hands off!"

JACK's POV;

"Should we do something after school?" Said Cretsz and check on me.

"Sure, we can eat pizza!" I said and laughing.

We walked around the school, everyone else was on the lesson and we had nothing else too do.

"Yeah sure." He said and smiling.

Just when we passed the corner I see Bryan standing and kissing Anieés neck. And a little further away Jordan stands and rape Mell? No but he had put her into the wall and I don't know what he's doing.. I just see that he has her hand on her mouth! What the hell are they doing!? Are they fucking insane!?

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I scream and ran to the toilets, after me running Cretsz.

When I arrived, I took Bryan's arm and turned him around, I hit him on the jaw, then I dragged him to the ground. I sat down on his stomach and struck another blow in his face.

ANIEÉ's POV;

Jack grabbed Bryan's arm and turned him around, he struck him on the jaw. I where shocked and looked at Mell. She stood holding her hands to her mouth and looked really shocked. She stared down at her feet there Cretsz sat on Jordan and banged on his face. Jordan had nosebleed and he was bleeding at the lip and eye. I didn't even check how Bryan looked.. I ran to Mell and grabbed her hand, and then we ran from there. We ran to the lockers and took our things. Then proceed to the entrance. I didn't stay here one more minute and either Mell.

JACK's POV;

"HEEELP!! OMG! HEELP!!!" I heard someone scream. I looked up and there stood a girl screaming. I loosed the control over Bryan and next moment he sat on my stomach and hit me in the eye, he hit me again and again.. I couldn't do anything.

Then two adult guys came, who is a teacher at our school. One grabs Bryan and pulls him up. I remained on the floor and feel myself bleeding. I looked beside me and there was polling with blood. I couldn't see who was lying there. Everything was blurry and other minute I was gone.

CRETSZ's POV;

Someone grabs my shirt and pulls me up, it was the athletic teacher. I checked down beside my feet and there was Jordan. He had blood on his face, I looked at my hands and they were also blood. I looked next to Jordan and there was Jack?! Why is Jack lying there!? It supposed to be Bryan!!? WTF!? I went up to him and sat beside him. He had a nosebleed, his eye was completely cracked and his lip too..

"JACK!? JACK WAKE UP!" He didn't even move!? What the hell should I do, I checked near Jack and Jordan wasn't laying there anymore.

I stood up and ran to the teacher who was talking to Jordan.

"He don't wake up! Call the police?! Or something! Get help!" I shouted, pointing at Jack.

He ran up to Jack and shake him, then he checked the pulse.

"He got a pulse! Call the ambulance!" He shouted and I quickly took up the cell phone and dialed the number.

I walked up to Bryan.. "What the hell have you done?" I yelled and grabbed his shirt and pushed him up against the wall.

"I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING!" He shouted, and looked so scared. He was blue around the eye and the rest of his face was full of blood.

"If he doesn't wake up, you will regret it so fucking much!" I said quietly and pressed him up to the wall even more.

"Cretsz take it easy, we didn't know that this would be like this!" I heard someone yell behind me. I turned around and there stood Jordan. I let Bryan's shirt and walked up two steps to Jordan.