Chapter 7 "Surprise!"

JACK's POV;

"Of course I do.." I said and smiled back. I leaned slowly front and checked on her mouth, then up into her beautiful blue eyes. I took my hand around her neck / cheek and pulled her forward. She looked nervous.. Our lips met slowly and I kissed her lips.. It was amazing! I got the feeling throughout my body! I kissed her harder and harder. She ran her hand through my hair.

"Uh, Ohm.." Did someone said. Anieé released my lips and back of quickly.

There stood a dark, red-haired girl.. Like 30 years old?

"Um, hey mum.." Anieé said. Mom? What? No! Oh that's just embarrassing!

"Oh, hey Ainée. You certainly have it good here.." She said and looked thoughtfully at me. Anieé stood up quickly and I did the same. "And you are?" She said and looked at me.

"Jack.. I'm Jack!" I said and took out my hand. She gently against my hand and smiled.

"Okey, nice too meet you.. My name is Lauren and I am Anieés mom.." She said and smiled back. So embarrassing..

"Em, Jack should just go!" Anieé said and smiled.

I turned around and smiled at her.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow!" I said and smiled as I started walking.

I didn't hear what Anieé respond. But I just kept walking.

"Oh, okey. See you!" The lady shouted behind me and I couldn't keep myself from laughing.

----------------

"Are you joking with me? Shit, that's so embarrassing!" Cretsz laughed in the mobile. I just had to call him and tell what had happened.

"Yeah, I know! Totally sick.." I said and laughed.

"But you kissed her.. How was that? How did it felt?"

"It was okey.. She was pretty good.." I laughed in the mobile.

"Well, you can do it again tomorrow?.." Yeah, that's right. The party are tomorrow. Oh, and tomorrow. What would I wear? "But I will call you tomorrow!"

"Yeah, sure!" I said and then I put on the cell phone. I sat down on the couch and sighed a big sigh. What would I do now? One Friday night, and I have nothing to do.. So boring.

ANIEÉ's POV;

I sit in the bed in my room. Mom standing outside the door and screaming on me. She it's so happy.. Her 14 year old daughter are making out with an unknown guy? Who she doesn't even know.. She took it really offense, and she wasn't so much happier when I didn't wanted too tell her who he was. Fuck this. Can't do this anymore.. When my sister was 14 she had sex for her first time? And.. And I couldn't do anything? It's not fear!

I took the cell phone and texted my sister.

Do me a favor. Do so mum get busy or something. I must get out of here.

I took a deep breath. She had to help me..

Why would I help you?

How many times haven't I helped you? I wrote back quickly. She must just help me. I have helped her several times when she was at a party or when she should meet Nate late in the evenings..

Sure.. Did she quickly returned.

"MAMMA COM!!" I heard someone scream. That was my ceilings, I quickly grabbing a sweater and my mobile. Then I open the door and slipped out into the hall.

I heard mom and my sister teasing, I don't know about what.. But I guess that this are going to work..

I slipped out from the door and then out to the elevator. Where the hell would I go now? Mell is home and she lives too far away from here.