Chapter 3 "Friends?"

ANIEÉ's POV;

"Anieé wake up! Wake up then!" I wake up of a jolt and mother stood above me and tried to wake me up. I guess that I forgot to set the clock last night..

"Huh? What's it?" I said with a tired voice.

"You've overslept.." she said. Yeah I thought that.. "Hurry up now so you don't come late to school!" she said and then she stood up and walked out to the kitchen.

Yikes, how much was the clock. I took my mobile to check on the clock, 7:30! OMG! School starts about a half hour! I will never make it in time! What should I wear? OMG!

I ran to the closet and took a pair of bright jeans with some holes in. Should I wear them? Oh, everybody has these kinds of jeans! Then I took a black shirt with Justin's face on. I ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I came out of the bathroom, I took my mascara, you certainly think that I'm stupid who care about make up me when my school starts in fifteen minutes. But still! I don't want to look like a zombie.. When I have enough with mascara I went towards to the door.

-----------------------------

I ran to the school, it was now five minutes until we started. And I wasn't even half way there.. Oh it's okey if I come a little late, that will probably do nothing. When I ran that most, a motorbike passing by, it stopped next to me.. Scary.. But it was just Jack. Huh, lucky me.. Oh shit! It's Jack!! He took off his helmet and handed it to me. Shit, what should I do? Damn, I have no choice.. I took the helmet and put it on my head, then I jump up behind him. When we traveled a few yards, he took my hand and placed it around his waist, then he took my other hand and did the same thing with it. I got a lump in my stomach. I was driven to the school of a nice and older guy. I grab my arms around his waist even harder, then I lean my head forward. He was smelling so good, surely any perfume. But still.. So good.

JACK's POV;

I walked out the door and then to the garage. There stood my motorbike, it was black. I didn't wanted to go to the school. So I took the motorbike.

When I drove around the corner i could se a girl who was running. Who was that? She had bright jeans, a black skin jacket and a brown bag. I guess it was a girl? I mean long brown hair.. Isn't that Anieé? She most be late to the school.. I mean, it starts in 5 minutes. I slow down and took off my helmet, and handed it for her. She hesitate at first, but then she took it and sat behind me. I took her hands and put them around my waist. And after a while she lean forward and lay on my back. She was so cute, not because I saw her face right now.. But still! She was cute.

We were now arrived at the school, and she stepped out of the motorbike.

"Thanks for the ride," she said and then she took off the helmet.

"It's okey, if you hurry you will get in time to the school" I said and smiled while I received the helmet.

She turned around and ran to school. As I parked the motorbike.

"Oops, what happens here" someone said, I turned around and there stood Cretsz and smiled.

"Oh, she just needed a ride.." I said and smiled a little.

"You like her, huh?"

"Huh? What do you mean with like her? I don't even know her?" I said and looked at him strangely.

"No, I know. But maybe you should get to know her. You would fit.."

"But you don't understand.. Don't you? You just can't do that. And I mean, you don't even know Mell. You have no chance with her, you have bullied her? Do you think that she goes out with a guy she has become bullied by? Seriously Cretsz? " I said and turned around and just walked.