Chapter 4 "Please don't hurt me!"

In this section they will be grossly sexuality. And I just want to warn for bad words and terrible events. And you who are sensitive should probably not read this! Thanks for listening! ❤ ️

JACK's POV;

I woke up when the mobile rang, it was the alarm clock. I lay down in my room on my bed. I went up and then into the bathroom. I took a long shower, I don't care if I'll be late to school today. It's Thursday and I haven't something special to do today.

When I showered clearly I took a towel around my waist and walked out of the room. I took a pair of plain black jeans and a blue shirt.. It was very hot today, so I couldn't take a thick sweater directly. When I was dressed, I stood into the mirror, I did a hair flip like Justin Bieber used to do. I wonder if I would fit into a eyebrow piercing? Hmmm..

I went into the bedroom and picked up some perfume. Wouldn't hurt today? Then I took my jacket in my hand and started walking to school.

ANIEÉ's POV;

I wake up and I had the sun in my eyes, it shone through the window. I stood up, grabbed my cell phone by my feet to see what time it was. Twenty seven. And the clock hadn't rung yet. I stood up and walked over to Mell to try to wake her up.

"Mell wake up, wake up.." I said and shaking her.

After a while she began to react. "Huh? What's wrong?" She said with a very tired look.

"We have to get up now, school starts soon. And I guess that you also want to borrow the shower?" I said and smiled at her as I walked over to the closet.

"Yeah, ha ha. You know me right.." She said and smiled. "But what can I borrow fore clothes?"

I looked out the window and then on my thermometer. 30 degrees.. Strange. I took out a blue skirt that had been over the waist, a tight black shirt and a pair spetz underwear because I knew that she was using that stuff. "Here!" I said and throw it at her.

"Oh, thank you. You have great style!" She said schooner out of bed. She took the clothes and ran into the bathroom.

While she was in there, I took out a apparel for myself. A pair of jeans colored shorts and a white soft top. I put the clothes on the bed and went out to the kitchen to fix breakfast.

When Mell came out of the shower, she had on the black shirt inside the skirt. She must have blow-dried her hair, because it wasn't wet.

"Ooh, you've made some breakfast?" She said and smiled.

"Yeah, I have. Take what you want! But if you want to borrow makeup or something it's inside my room on the vanity table.."

"Oh, thank you!" She said and started to eating.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower, I was so tired.. Can't stop thinking about that Jack wrote yesterday..

--------------------

Now Mell and I stood ready to the door. Mell looked like before but she had a little makeup now. I had my shorts, a white shirt tucked inside the shorts, hair in a ponytail and makeup.

We walked slowly to school and ate an opposite strawberry that was left from the berries mom bought yesterday.

"So good!" Mell said and looked to enjoy the last bite.

"Yeah, I need more!" I said and smiled. I had already eaten my strawberry.

"Do you think Cretsz will kiss me today?" She said and smiled.

"No idea.." I said and looked down at the ground. I just started to think about what Jack write last night. He just wanted to be friends. And stuff like that..