Chapter 9 "You leaved me."

I sat in the white couch where Jason and his friends sat before.

All around me were it people who was dancing. Dancing and dancing..

They pressed their body against each other.

I don't know where Mell and Cretsz was.. But they were certainly somewhere and danced or something..

Jack said he had to go to the bathroom, but that was for 10 minutes ago..

He said that I would wait here..

So I have no idea where he is or what he does.

Maybe he still is in the bathroom? Or he is siting by the bar and drink or something? Or.. No. Or maybe he is with another girl?

He can't be. Or can he?

I took the cell phone out of my pocket to check what time it was.

00:03

Should I text him? Just ask him where he is and what he does?

Oh, it wouldn't hurt.. Just a little text.

~Jack? Where are you? I mean, you have been gone for like 10 minutes..?~

I put the mobile down in my pocket again.

In front of me, it was a white table with a lot of bottles in different colors. It was a lots of alcohol.

I grabbed a bottle. Brezeer with cranberry flavor.

I've never drink before.. But some time must be the first?

I took the bottle opening to my mouth.

A strange taste of carbonic and other things.

So disgusting!

I took a little more.. And a little more.

"Does it taste good?"

I looked quickly up and there stood Jason.

He had switched close now.. He had a pair of bright jeans and a black t-shirt. His tanned skin color was perfect.

"No, it's disgusting.." I laughed while I took away the bottle and placed it on the table again. It wasn't even half left now.

"Haha.. So why are you sitting here al alone?" He said and smiled at me.

"Well.. Mell and Ctrersz is dancing I think.. And Jack is at the bathroom.." I replied.

"He probably shouldn't leave such a pretty girl like you all alone on such a party like this.." Said Jason and smiled at me. "You wanna dance?" He said and held out his hand.

"Dancing is not my type.." I said and smiled at him.

And I'm not lying. I hate dancing. Not like I hate people who dance.. It's just because I shelf can't dance..

"Then why are you going on a such party like this?" He said while he laughed. "We can go out for a while if you want?"

Go out for a while? And do what? I didn't know who he was.. And I would wait for Jack.. I promised him that.

But Jack leaved me here all alone.. Sooo..

"Em, sure.." I said and stood up.

"Take my hand.." He said and held it for me.

I took his hand and then he pulled me close to him.

He smelled so good. Like a perfume, a good one.

I took my hand around his waist.

He looked down at me and smiled. A cute smile.

He squeezed past all the guys and girls who danced..