a bootiful one shot

"Mango- we shouldn't, our love is-"
"Forbidden, I know, but the poison of love is too irresistible," Mango A. purred sexually, caressing his beautiful partner. Mango B. blushed, but then shook her head and pushed him away.
"My father... we can't, Mango. It's too dangerous, we would be cast out of civilization forever!" Mango A. shushed Mango B.
"It's only once, no one will know..."
Mango A. kissed his lover passionately. Their mouths melted together, going into a generous amount of foreplay.
"Okay, fine. Just one time..." Mango B. whispered, and Mango A. Smiled.
"I promise, you won't regret it..."
Mango A. led Mango B. To her bedchamber. He stepped inside after her and they both got into the bed.
"My lady, please allow me to deflower you." Mango A. purred. He then slammed into Mango B., and she cried out in pain. Not waiting, Mango A. thrusted harder, and her wails soon turned into moans of pleasure as Mango A. picked up the pace. She summed over Mango A's cock, sending waves of pleasure. Mango A. soon cummed too, inside of Mango B. She whimpered. "Why..." Mango A. smiled at her. "I saw you with Mango C. Good luck, Princess." He then jumped out of a window and lived happily ever after. The end.
-Closes Book-
You asked for this.
I delivered.
#ThisIsn'tMango'sFirstRodeoBitchesThoughThisIsntMyBestWork