8

NOTHING BETTER
BY: missnips16

CHAPTER 8

Victoria's House. Moments before she  arrived. The girls already did what their Eomma asked them. They cleaned up, opened her room's windows and door, and changed her beddings.

Their food was already delivered and neatly place in the living room table. Doon kasi sila kumakain palagi habang nanonood  ng TV.

They are also preparing sliced fruits and bought some ice cream for dessert.

Luna is busy slicing the fruits, Amber is getting the plates ready, Krystal is busy on doing a last minutes cleaning when Sulli started to shout and jump in the same time. The girls rushed to here side. All in a questioning look.

"Daebak! Daebak! Daebak!" Sulli

"Yah! Yah! What's going on?" Krystal

"Yah! I'm older than you!" Sulli

"Want me to call you Eonni?" Krystal

"Nope." Sulli

"Hey! What is it? Why are you shouting?" Amber said na dala dala pa ang limang plato

"Oo nga! Aatakihin ako sa puso sayo eh! Muntik ko na tuloy mahiwa yung kamay ko!" Luna said habang dala pa ang isang pirasong mansanas at ang kutsilyo mula kusina

"Balik mo muna yan sa kusina. Madisgrasya pa tayo dito eh." Amber

Pagbalik ni Luna.

"Ano na?" Luna

"Ah! Sorry sorry!!! Wait..." Connected her phone in the TV for the girls to see it better.

" Connected her phone in the TV for the girls to see it better

(This is a fan edit photo. Full credits to the owner.)

CAPTION/ARTICLE:

2010's We Got Married Couple Khuntoria from reel to real?

2010's hottest and visual WGM Couple, Khuntoria spotted in Incheon airport some minutes ago. Press said, that the two went out of the arrival area together after their 2 hours flight from Beijing. Rumors are now spreading that the two are now dating.

After 6 years of not being together, many Chinese stars has been linked to the Chinese Actress, Model, Singer, Dancer, and F(x) leader Victoria Song but she denied all of these speculations herself, through her management and her own social media accounts. About a year ago, she even mentioned that she still have no time and will to date because of her busy working schedules in both here and in China. Queen V, as what her fans and members call her is now in Korea for a break after finishing a drama series in China.

While on the other hand, the 2PM's Nickhun unlike Vic had a relationship in SNSD member but ended last year after both their management made an announcement of their break up. After finishing a series of 2PM's comeback concert last January, Nickhun then started shooting his Chinese Drama. And after it's end early this month, he travels to Hainan with his grandmother and sister to visit some of their relatives.

But everyone in the airport went wild upon seeing the two walking their way out of the airport together. Nickhun even let Victoria settle in her van first before going to his own car and left.

Now, everyone's question is: Are they really Dating? Is it from reel to real thing?

END OF ARTICLE

Di makahuma ang apat sa nabasa nila.

"Ok everyone, breath in... Breath out..." Amber said na sinunod naman ng apat "ok...1...2...3..."

Then bigla na silang napasigaw at napatalon talon pa!

"Daebak! Daebak! Eomma! Appa!" Sulli

Ng makalma na sila ay biglang:

"Let's prank Eonni, let's act na nagtatampo tayo sa kanya dahil di nya sinabi." Amber

"Ok ok ok... Deal..." Girls

--------------------------
Pampatanggal ng sakit ng ulo mo Bes!

-missnips16💛