79

79

I waited for almost 10 minutes. Ganoon ba karami ang bugs sa bahay ko at natagalan sya?

Then i received a message from him. Bumaba naman ako agad ng sasakyan then pumunta na sa pinto.

"Bakit kaya di nya binuksan ang ilaw?"

Dahil alam ko naman ang pwesto ng switch ay bubuksan ko na sana ang ilaw when i heard him singing something and from the kitchen ay lumabas sya na may hawak hawak na cake.

Hindi ko na nabuksan ang ilaw, i checked my watch and it was exactly 12:00 in the morning of February 2. Honestly speaking ay hindi ko na naalala na birthday ko na pala. I am busy and preoccupied with my work and a lot stuffs that i already forgot my own birthday.

As he walked his way to me, with the help of the light from the cake's candles ay may nakita rin akong mga baloons all over the living room. All colored red, white and black. Aside from it, i can also smell fresh flowers all over the place. I can see a big white teddy bear sitting in the couch too. And he started to sing again.

"Happy birthday to you! 2x
  Happy birthday! 2x
  Happy birthday to you!"

I can't help but cry as he sings for me. Wala eh, sya na! Syang sya na talaga!

"Happy birthday Hon!" He greeted me with a smile.

"Thank you..." Is the only words i said coz i'm really surprised and crying right now!

"Make a wish first before you blow your birthday candles."

I closed my eyes. Actually i never wished of anything about my career, wealth or the such. I just wished one thing, its for me to be happy with the people i love, then i blow my candles. Saka naman nya binuksan ang ilaw at tumambad nga sakin ang living room ng bahay ko na nagmukha ng flowershop dahil sa dami ng red and white roses na andoon. I never imagine celebrating my birthday like this. For me kasi, i just let it pass yung fans na nga lang namin ang nagse celebrate for me.

Pero ngayon iba, kasi may nagce celebrate na ng birthday ko for me and it's Khun. He made this day extra special.

"You did all of this?"

Nilapag naman nya ang cake sa mesa then hinarap na ako.

"Di pa nga to tapos eh. Kulang pa. Akala ko kasi bukas pa ag dating mo. Mag o overtime pa sana ako kaso andito ka na kaya....."

I held his face and kissed him.

"Thank you... This is more that enough for me Khun, this is more than anything else. I never wanted to celebrate my birthday as grand as this, all i want is to celebrate it with the people i love. And your here, so everything is perfect even if it's just us and everything here is absent. Hon, you are more than enough for me."

"Hon, you know i'll do everything for you to be happy right? And i am willing to do more than this just to see that sweet smile from your face. I can even trade everything i have makita lang kitang nakangiti at masaya kasi Hon, you're my happiness, and my forever love." I can see how sincere and serious he is, and i can't help myself from crying in his arms. Im crying because of overflowing joy, happiness and contentment.

"I love you Hon, to the stars and back." Khun

"I love you too Hon, to the stars and back."

And we spent the remaining time eating my birthday cake and taking pictures together. This is the best birthday ever!