121

Vic's PoV

"Yatch tour reservation in Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul's name please." I said making the kids in awe.

"This way please." The attendant then lead us to a yatch waiting for us to occupy.

We then get in and enjoy our ride.

"Unnie, it's beautiful." Yeri said to Irene

"I've been here a lot of time and i can't help but admire Han River's beauty."

"Ne, your here a lot of time Omma." Krystal

"First was during WGM, then with Sujo Oppa, Kyuhyun's birthday, then Key's birthday and the most recent was during our anniversary. The last one was the most memorable."

"It's the day when you announced your relationship to the world." Luna

"And with that you two are now free, no more hiding, no more sneak outs." Amber

"Should we conclude that the next event to be held here is the proposal?" Krystal

"Is it too early to talk about that?"

"Why Unnie? You don't want to get married to Oppa?" Irene

I smiled at them before looking at the beautiful view.

"Aniya, of course i want to... but it's still not our priority right now. Mine is f(x), his is 2PM. Ww haven't talk about that yet. Maybe in the near future? Let's just wait."

"We will surely wait for it Umma. We will never get tired waiting." Krystal

"Ok... snacks are here... Wait, who ordered snacks?" Luna

"I never ordered..."

"Mr. Horvejkul ordered Maam." The staff said

"Appa Jjang!" f(x) kids said.

Then Victoria decided to take photos of them to send to Khun.

Then after, then resumed taking some quality time to rest and relax. Then Vic's phone rung, making the girls look at her. she excused herself and wen outside to the deck area to talk to her man.

"I saw the photos. You all look cute and happy together." He said with a yawn

"Hello to you too. And yes we are, thank you so much. They are all happy and full. They're talking about random things now." 

"I just called to say that i might not answer your calls later, i have a sudden filming, Junsu Hyung's sick so i was called to take his place."

"I understand. Just rest after you're done with the filming, i know you are tired too. I don't want to visit you in the hospital Mister." She worriedly said

"You wont i promise you that. say my regards to the kids."

"i will. And dont worry about us. ok?"

"Ok. I need to go now. I love you."

"Love you too."

The call ended and she went back to her girls.

"Appa?" Krystal who's beside her asked

"Yes."

"Problem?" Sulli

"Nope, he just told me about his sudden filing and he might not answer any of my messages and calls. so he called so i wont be worried. He said hello to you too."

"Appa is so hard working. Hope i can find a man like her too."Yeri said

"You're too young for that Yerimie. Let your Unnies first. arraso?" Vic said

"Of course Omma! Im willing to give way for my Unnies. Right Amber unnie?"

Amber just rolled her eyes and everyone laughed at her. Victoria also just shook her head and joined her kids too.

She then closed her eyes and enjoyed the calmness and the cold air enveloping her. She enjoyed every moment she is having with the girls, hoping those happy moments will continue and no harm will interfere them, the company and everyone dear to them.