48

48

The whole 4 days in Paris was a blast for the 4. The first 2 days was for the fashion week, the 4 of then was seated next to each other, as a VIP in the front row of every fashion show they attended. They really enjoyed looking at the new Winter collection, Vic also introduced them to some foreign designers and friends. The 3 was really surprised on how known Victoria Song is to everyone. Almost all who passed them knew her, approached her and greeted her as if they friends who saw each other after how many years. Photographers are also lining up to take some photos of her.

On The 3rd day, Vic attended the fashion shows alone because aside from the fashion week, the 3 girls was there for different photoshoots too. After attending the shows, Vic headed to her hotel room to change and she also decided to visit the other 3 in their respective location. Carrying coffee for them, Vic together with her security escort headed to Sora's shoot. she silently approached Sora's team and gave them some coffee. Patapos na ang shoot ni Sora kaya hinintay nalang nya.

"Unnie!" Sora

"Here have some coffee, youre so pretty. Good job."

"Thank you. Where are you going next? Can i come with you? Tapos narin ako eh." Sora

"After here, i'll visit the kids shoot tapos diretsong hotel na to prepare for the after party."

"Oo nga pala." Sora

Then Sora's photographer approached them.

"Are you by chance Ms. Victoria Song?" Photographer

"Yes Sir, i'm sorry for disturbing the shoot. Sorry."

"No no, i'm a fan, can i take a picture of you? Just for a souvenir." Photographer

"Sure." Vic

She posed for some pictures. Sora was in awe on how Vic was in front of the camera, from being her sweet visitor to a fierce and beautiful model.

"Wow..." Sora

"She really is someone we photographers dream of having a shoot with." Photographer

"You want to have a picture of here? Unnie! Can you pose with photographer-nim?" Sora

"Sure!"

Sora took photos of Vic and the Photographer then after joined the 2 for some too. Then nagpaalam na para dalawin naman ang dalawa. Pagdating nila sa site ay on shoot din ang dalawa and like Sora, the two was so happy seeing their Unnie and Omma. After some shots ay natapos narin ang dalawa and as soon as the photographer recognize Vic, he also asked for a souvenir photo of her and the girls.

After ay diretsong hotel nga ang apat for the  after party. They really enjoyed but Vic being the oldest took so much care of the 3 especially Irene and Joy coz she knew Sora can handle it well. Di rin naman sila nagtagal sa party, then umuwi narin dahil may plano pa silang mag ikot ikot kinabukasan before their flight.

Before their flight ay namili pa silang souvenirs for their friends and family. Then diretsong airport na for their flight home. Being a good passenger ay naka flightmode ang phone ng apat. All the way home ay natulog lang ang apat without knowing na nagkakagulo na ang press sa Korea dahil sa mga naglalabasang articles over the internet.