116

"Aish... This kids really are trouble."

"Wae?" Khun

"Who would think that they're Korea's famous idol groups?"

"Everyone think that way Hon coz they are really famous." Khun

"Aniyo, it's like that, look at them now. I don't see them as an idols, i just see them as my older brothers and dongsaengs. And i like seeing them like normal kids fighting for food than idols that are very conscious of their images. Just like what i did during my bonding moment with the rookies, i even told their handlers to go out so that they can eat food that i brought."

"Di mo namam siguro pinagalitan ang handlers nila diba?" Khun

"Di naman, i just ask them to leave para di masyadong maconscious yung mga bata sa kanila."

"Aigoo... You are really the best sunbaenim Hon." Khun

"It's not like that. See? I also gone through with all of that alam ko kung gaano kahirap yung maging trainee so kahit a bit of time, i want them to relax and enjoy."

"Yan nga din ang sinasabi ko sa mga trainees namin sa JYP. It's not about work always, they also need to enjoy coz if the time comes na they'll debut and succeed, they'll sure miss their trainee days." Khun

"I agree with that."

Then i saw EXO manager giving everyone some drinks. Aigoo, ginawa na naming canteen ang lobby.

"Vic, thanks for this. It's been a while since we had this gathering here. The last one was SM Town last year?" Leeteuk

"Really Hyung?" Khun

"Ne, even if everyone is in the building, it's really hard to gather them around like this, only Vic can do this miracle. Our Goddess indeed." Shindong.

"Aish... Oppa, it's not me who united us all. It's the food. See these kids, they even forgets me after seeing the boxes of mooncakes i have for them!"

Oppas and Khun laughs after what i said. Then Suho handed us some drinks and mooncakes too. Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk was busy talking about some things when i saw Lee Soo Man enters the building and he looks surprised of what he saw. The kids was busy teasing, annoying, talking and laughing with each other and they didn't saw him coming our way. I waved at him, then Khun and I immediately run to greet him and i even hugged him. He's like a father to me and it's really normal for me to hug him unlike the other artist here.

"Good morning Sir." Khun

"Good morning too Khun. It's happy to see you and Vic together again." LSM

"Thank you Sir."

"But What's going on here? Why are these kids sitting at the lobby?" LSM

"Are you mad? Are we gonna be in trouble for these?"

"Aniyo, i'm just curious. It's a new sight to see all of you here in the lobby, sitting, talking, gather as if this is really your home." LSM

"I just got back from China and i bought mooncakes for everyone. So we just share it here. This is not what i really planned, i was thinking of giving it to them in their practice rooms but after hearing about mooncakes the boys suddenly gathers here, find their own place to sit then they eat. After that SNSD and Red Velvet joined too so we had an instant reunion here. I'll shoulder the consequence of what we did today."

"Aigoo, i'm not mad or angry. Actually i'm happy to see everyone here. I'm just wondering why you're not giving me my share until now. I love mooncakes too Song Qian." LSM said and smiled at me.

"Kids, this man right here wants some mooncakes too, can you please hand me that red bag over there?"

Mabilis naman silang natahimik at napatingin samin. They're all so shocked to see LSM standing beside me. They all stands up and greeted him with a bow.

"Good morning Sir!" All

"Good morning everyone. Just continue what your doing, i'll just want to have my share of mooncakes too." LSM

Krystal come to us with the paper bag in her hand.

"Here, please enjoy it."

"And pair it with this drink Sir." Suho

"Thank you. Leeteuk, come here." LSM

"Yes Sir." Leeteuk

"How about making this space as the artists common area? A place for unexpected gatherings like this?" LSM

I was surprised to hear what LSM said!