seis

*SEXUAL CONTENT*

As I awoke from my slumber, my hair was scattered across the pillow. The sun had not risen yet, the outside still dark. My eyes adjusted to the minimal lighting, allowing me to somewhat see our the room.

I reached over and grabbed a phone off the bedside table. Not knowing it wasn't mine at the time, I turned it on.

Four-oh-five the clock read.

I let out a deep sigh, placing the phone back down before rolling over onto my back. I looked up to the ceiling as if I could see the stars above me through the roof. I pictured myself at home, before all this madness. Curling up by the window as I drank my hot chocolate with my mother watching the television in the next room. 

My bedroom, still like a childs. Covering from head to toe almost in stuffed animals and photographs on every wall. The fairy lights that ran through my lace canopy that hung above my bed. Glow in the dark stars were blue tacked to the ceiling so I wouldn't rip the paint off when moving them. In the corner was my bookcase, completely filled and overflowing with books. 

I truly missed my home.

I rolled over to face the wall on the left side of the bed but however stopped. Rather than a wall, I saw a familiar chest that I have grown to get used to over these couple of weeks. The shirtless man had one of his arms out in front of him, a frown on his face. 

Moving from left to right, his hand clenched the sheets as if he was looking for something. I wiggled forward, not enough to wake the man but just so he felt my body on his hand. His face relaxed into a content state, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me towards him. My face crushed against his bare chest.  

Letting out a sigh, his fingers caressed my hip bone. Almost tickling me with his fingers before moving them up the side of my body. As he reached just below my breast, holding my breath as he did so, he moved back down to my hips. 

The touch was so delicate as if I was as fragile as a flower. Breakable at any rough movement. The man stayed asleep as he kept moving his hand on my body. Up and down he went on the side of my body. 

 I studied Rosen's face as he slept. His high cheekbones, the soft frown lines on his forehead. His freckles and small beard stubble. I ran my fingers along his jawline, so softly that I could hardly feel his skin underneath my fingertips. 

Slowly fluttering his eyes, Rosen gained consciousness. The blazing green eyes widened as he saw me so close to himself. Not saying a word, his eyes lit up adding a small spark into his eyes. He sent me his charming smile and I holding back mine. 

"Hi." He whispered, still staring at me.

"Hello." 

I watched him as he glanced all around my face. My eyes, nose and my mouth. He looked at my eyes before moving towards me more. No more than one centimeter between us, I looked up at him and gulped. His nose touched mine as he looked down at my lips. 

He looked back into my eyes and stopped. His eyes up close were breathtaking. Seeing the fine little details of the gold and green mixing together. Moving from his eyes, I let mine wander down his face, glancing at his freckles which were scattered across his nose and cheeks. His slightly rose coloured cheeks were brought to my attention.

I raised one of my hands and lightly pressed it against his face. I ran my fingertips from his cheek down to his jawline. Running over his stubble I moved over to his chin. My thumb grazed the bottom on his lower lip. Grabbing my wrist to stop my movements, Rosen growled at me. 

"Stop that." Without replying to him, I brought my eyes back to meet his. His eyes had darkened. Rather than seeing his bright green eyes, they were a deep dark hazel almost brown. Not taking my eyes off him, I ran my thumb over his lips. I brought my thumb between the middle of his lips, before moving it downwards and bringing his bottom lip with it.