15.Just Another Interlude

"Say you gotta work from 3 to 9, oh

I'll get you home by a decent time

Wait, fuck yo' bed you can sleep in mine, yeah

Let's make it happen girl I need some time

Speakin' of time, who stopped it?"

---------------------

"Oh my gosh"I mumbled to myself as I got ready to work. It's so tiring having to work and now I have to go to school. Spring break is finally over and it's time to put in the work. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of myself posting it on Instagram.

 I grabbed my phone and took a picture of myself posting it on Instagram

Verified.Asia: Loving this lifestyle💕

If your wondering where I got this phone from, I finally bought myself one. I've been working my behind off and when payday came, I immediately bought myself a phone. I was so proud of myself even if it was just something as simple as a phone.

"Asia! You ready"Bryson yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming"I yelled back grabbing my book bag and jogging down the stairs.

"You look nice"Bryson smiled.

"No I don't! I'm literally wearing Melissa's clothes"I frowned.

"Your going to be late for school"He said walking to the door making me follow.

<>

"So I was wondering......"Melissa stalled.

"What is it?"Toni asked.

"We should go on a girl trip!"Melissa yelled making everyone around us look at us crazy.

"I don't know about that Melissa. Money kinda tight"I said sipping on my strawberry banana smoothie.

"My husband is paying for the whole trip. Just come"She said.

"I'm down"Toni said.

"Asia"Melissa said.

"Ugh fine. Just tell me who coming because I don't get along to well with others"I said.

"I'm just invited one of my friends. She's real cool and down to earth. You gon like her"She said and I nodded.

"This gon be lit"Toni smirked pulling at the strings of her thrasher hoodie.

"Real talk but hopefully there's no drama"

---------------
This is a short chapter since it's muah's birthday🎉but the next chapter will be longer😊