Better than ever

A/n: Hello there. In this story, I will add who will be the character of MLP who sing this song. I don't own MLP or Cardfight Vanguard.

Naoki Ishida, Toshiki Kai, Aichi Sendou: Rainbow Dash.

Taishi Miwa, Shingo Komoi, Leon Souryu: Apple Jack.

Ren Suzugamori, Kamui Katsuragi: Pinkie Pie.

Misaki Tokura, Asaka Narumi: Rarity.

Kourin Tatsunagi, Emi Sendou, Mai Tobita, Nagashiro Maki: Fluttershy.

Enjoy, guys!

"Haha, you're very singing, Kai. The girls in class almost fainted." The blonde head, Miwa said as he giggle. Miwa is carries something on his back.

"This is just for my art score. Because that I'm in your team, you and all of our teammate want me to singing many part of the lyrics." Kai said as he approach his face to Miwa and Miwa avoid his face.

"Oh, c'mon! Misaki is going to love you more if you sing for her." Miwa said as Kai look away and blush hardly. "Ouuuh, What's with that red face?" Miwa said as he try to see Kai's face but Kai already run leaving him. "Oi, Kai! Wait for me!" Miwa shout as he try to catch up Kai.

At Card Capital

"Uukh, I'm boring" Kamui said.

"No doubt, you lose to Aichi like... 5 times." Emi said.

"5 times?!" Kamui said in shock. "Uukh, it's boring... " Kamui said.

"Is there anything that can cheer you, Kamui?" Aichi ask as Kamui shook his head. "*sigh* I hope Miwa is here." Aichi said as the automatic door open and revealing Miwa and Kai.

"Good afternoon." Miwa said in excitement while wrap his hand around Kai's neck.

"Perfect timing." Aichi said.

"What's wrong?" Miwa said as he release Kai and approach Aichi, Kamui, and Emi.

"Kamui is bored so I think maybe you can cheer him a little." Aichi said as he point Kamui.

"Cheering people is my job. Well not only mine but Ren's job too." Miwa said as he point Ren who talk to Asaka then Ren wave his hand to them. Miwa approach Kamui. "So, Kamui. Do you think all of us got more better and close from time to time?" Miwa ask as Kamui nod. "So if you bored, you only need to be together with everyone around you now and think of many memorable moments we had." Miwa said.

Miwa put 'something that he carries with his back' to the table and open it then Miwa take that out. What Miwa hold now is a yellow bass with many thunderbolts on it. "Now let's sing a song!" Miwa said as everyone stare at him.

"You want to sing a song and play music?! Can I join you? I bring this." Ren said as he take out a drumstick.

"But how can you play it? There's no-... " Asaka pause when Ren play his drumstick with the table as a drums. Ren play very well and the sounds from his drumstick are good.

"Wow, I can't believe you can play drums so well." Leon said.

"Guess everyone have hidden talents... " Mai said to Emi as Emi nod.

"Everyone can join, Ren. Even Kai... " Miwa said as he look at Kai.

Kai just look away and facing Misaki. "It's fine if you want to join them. It will be fun." Misaki said to him.

"You too?!" Kai said.

"I'm not supporting someone, Kai." Misaki said as Kai just let out a sigh. "Oh, can someone play a guitar! I have two." Misaki said as she take out blue guitar ( it almost like Rainbow dash's guitar but there's no tunderbolts ) with many blue light sparkles and orange guitar with electric shape like.