Battle for Kourin

A/n: sorry I don't tell you guys what is the song for next chapter. This chapter will have another song (original). I don't own Cardfight Vanguard or MLP.

Warning: Morikawa ( sorry Morikawa fan(s)).

Aichi Sendou: Big Macintosh

Katsumi Morikawa: Feather Bang

Enjoy...

Emi's POV

My name's Emi Sendou. Right now, I'm with my two best friends. Mai Tobita and Rekka Tatsunagi. We are at my house. We talking about Rekka's sister who's already start to make a dreeses.

"Since that day, my sister become fired up to making a dress. And what very surprising is... she's talented in making those dresses." Rekka said as me and Mai amuzed.

"Then we built her a boutique. We even got so many helps from the other designer." Rekka said.

"Everyone have hidden talents. I hope I have one too." Mai said.

"Of course you have one, Mai. All of us have." I said as we start to laughed in joy. Suddenly, we heard a footstep. It's my brother.

"Rekka, your sister come to pick you up. She said she want you to help her." My brother, Aichi said.

"Heee, but I don't want to go home now." Rekka said.

"Rekka, don't be like that! You can't let your sister tired after her activities." Aichi said softly. But don't know why I feels he's different to saying that. And I can see his face red. Something's going on...

"Uuh, fine." Rekka said as we stood up. Wow, that was work! We see Rekka's sister is waiting outside. We walk toward her. "Kourin-nee, can I go back here for a sleepover after I finished?" Rekka begged.

Rekka's sister or Kourin just sighed. "Okay, but you have to be nicely. Don't bothering Emi's mother!" Kourin said.

"It's okay. I won't bother." My mom said who suddenly appear. We almost jumped due to her sudden presence. Kourin giggled seeing the scene.

"Well, we gonna go now. Bye Emi, Mrs. Sendou, and... " Kourin seems like she don't know my brother. No doubt, she never see him before and I never talked about him. But Aichi know her because I once talked about her.

"A-Aichi Sendou. Nice to meet you... " Aichi said as he bowed.

"Kourin Tatsunagi." Kourin said as she bowed too. "Well, I'll see you later, Aichi." Kourin said as she walk away with Rekka.

"Bye." Kourin and Rekka said together as they wave at us.

"Bye, you two." My mom said as we waved back. My mom walk to the kitchen, leaving three of us.

I turn to Mai when she pat my shoulder. "Emi, what's wrong with your brother?" Mai asked. I shocked and immediately turn to Aichi. He keep smiling for no reason and he's blushing. And don't know why I can plainly see a love floating around him.

"Aichi?" I called as Aichi back to the reality and turn to me.

"Y-Yes." Aichi said, still blushing.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"I-I'm fine... I-I'm going b-back to... my room." Aichi said shakily as he walk to his room.

We look at him in confused as we look each other. "He's not fine." I said.

"Yeah, I know." Mai said. Me and Mai start to think what's going on with Aichi. Then Mai reacted. "Maybe your brother wants to be friends with Rekka's sister. By looking at his face, maybe this is a first time he talked to a girl." Mai said.