To Be The Person I Want to be

A/n: Hi, guys. This is the special chapter because this is a vote song story that was voted by YandereMichiSenpai. Thank you YandereMichiSenpai. And I'm sorry for long updates. Sometime I confused what to write or didn't have time or sometimes lazy. Oh, I will added another songs in this story (it's an original song). I don't own Cardfight Vanguard and My Little Pony.

Diamond Tiara: ?

I let you guys guess who will be Diamond Tiara and sing the song

Warning: OOC

Enjoy~

Kourin's POV

My name is Kourin Tatsunagi but you can call me Kourin. I moved to Tokyo 1 week ago. Right now, I will going to my new school. Miyaji Academy. The people and even my neighboor said that the students is smart with many achievement and I hope all of them will kind to me. Anyway, I am a second years student.

I'm not only a student but I'm also an idol. When I arrived at my school, everyone stare at me. Even when I introduce myself in front of the class,... ukh, I can't tell how is look like. It very looks like I'm on the stage than in front of the class.

The teacher calmed everyone down then look at me. "Sorry, they are always crazy when a popular student come to this class. Anyway, you may take your sit, Kourin. But... " The teacher whisper to me. "Can I have your autographes?"

I can only sweatdropped. Teacher and students, they are all same. "Maybe later, sir." But I can't rejected since he is my teacher.

I sit on my chair as I look at my right. Actually there is one boy who seemed didn't pay attention to me. He sit beside me, reading books.

The class ended. It is a chance for everyone gathered around me especially the boys.

"Hi, Kourin. How are you?"

"I very can't believe that there is an idol like you in our class."

"I saw you in the TV. You were so cool."

"Kourin, can you be my girlfriend?" Okay, what was that? That's not a normal words that I used to heard. He seems doesn't hesitate or nervous at all to saying that words.

Everyone shout in amuzed and clap their hands because of that confession. That is a sudden attack. Can't believe it. But the time like this doesn't last long when someone interrupted. Thank goodness.

"Alright. Get away and go to your sit!" I thought that was the teacher's voice but it doesn't. It was a boy who just sit beside me. He stare (or more likely glare) at me as he fix his glasses position.

"Hey, we just want to talk to her."

"Just tell that you just want to get close to her with no one will interrupted!"

"No fun, yo."

The boy glare at them. They got scared and quickly step back. Okay, I think this will be an awkward or more likely suspence one. I look at the boy and the boy look back. Without a reason, I suddenly feel the tension from both of us.

"Um,... Hi, there." I greeted him.

"You don't need to be that friendly. I'm just here to tell you that as long as you in this class, don't you even dare to make a problem in here!" He said.

"I know that. You don't need to-..." I paused.

"Don't even try to cut my words there, Pop star!" He exclaimed. It makes me shut my mouth. His words are as sharp as knife. He just walk toward me and already stabbed me with his words. 'It hurts, you know.' Is the words that I really want to exclaimed in front of him.