Legion War (ACADECA)

A/n: I'm so... sorry, guys... please forgive me... everyone. I'm very in writer's block. No inspiration from MLP songs. Once again, I'm so sorry.

Canterlot high school team: Legion Seeker team (Kai, Misaki, Naoki, Kamui, Miwa, Ren, and Leon.)

Crystal Prep high school team: Prince and Quatre Knights (Aichi, Kourin, Gaillard, Neve, Rati, and Sera.)

Indigo Zap: Kourin Tatsunagi.

Sour Sweet: Rati Curti.

Sunset Shimmer: Toshiki Kai.

Twilight Sparkle: Aichi Sendou.

And (?: // //) means someone singing on the stories but not the same time. If you don't understand, check on MLP video ACADECA. It almost like that. Enjoy...

(Legion Seeker except Kai: // Ho! We're gonna take you down! //

Kai: // (We're gonna take you down!) //)

After collecting the mates and been defeated by the Quatre Knights, The Legion Seeker team training on Leon's island in order to beat Quatre Knights.

(Legion Seeker except Kai: // Ho! We're gonna take you down! //

Kai: // (We're gonna take you do- -wn!) //)

There are many fights they just had. And there's so many journey they had to finding a mate.

(Legion Seeker except Kai: // Ho! We're gonna take you down! //

Kai: // (Take you do- -wn!) //)

Now it's time for them to hold their decks to fight and move forward to finding the shortcut to find Aichi.

(Legion Seeker except Kai: // Down, down, down! //

Kai: // (Take you down!) //)

Until a time they face back again with the Quatre Knights.

(Prince and Quatre Knights: // (Oh oh!) We're here to take you out! //)

On the other side, the Quatre Knights have swore to protect Aichi as they kneel bow to him with Kourin beside them. They put their hands to the seals until the seal has created.

(Prince and Quatre Knights: // (Aw aw!) We're here to take you out! //

Rati: // (Aw aw!) We're here to take you o- -ut! //)

They heard a Legion Seeker team has moving. They came to them one by one and showed their prison. They beat all of them and give them the judgement.

(Prince and Quatre Knights: // (Oh oh!) We're here to take you out! //

Rati: // (Aw aw!) Take you out! //)

And now, they realized that the Legion Seeker team has step in the Moon Sanctuary.

(Prince and Quatre Knights: // (Ahh) Take you out! //)

They come to them and both of the team is ready to fight against each other.

(Legion Seeker: // We're not about let you you win. So get out of our way. //)

Flashback:

Kai was the only one who remembered Aichi. He was willing to find Aichi and gathered all of the mates as much as he can.

(Legion Seeker: // Think you got us beat. But we're here to stay. //)

And he end up facing Gaillard and receive his judgement. Miwa also received it by Sera.