Link Joker In Me

A/n: Hey, guys. I'm back. And now in this chapter, it's about the last time Aichi will see the world before he will seal himself away. There will be AiKou moments, so get ready. I don't own Cardfight Vanguard or My Little Pony.

Aichi Sendou: Twilight Sparkle.

Enjoy the story.

At the Moon Sanctuary

Kourin is walking to the throne room. And when she arrived, she didn't found the person she search for. "Aichi? Where is he?" Kourin asked as she look around. She start to run, finding Aichi.

At outside

Aichi walk around as he look down. He clutched his chest when the seed reacted but he hold it back. He look up to the sky. He remember when he was trying to hide the truth that he has the seed.

Flashback: start

Aichi was at the Card Capital. He didn't want to cardfight anyone else so he just watched his friends cardfighting.

"Attack the Vanguard!"

"No guard."

He just listening to their passionated voice until there was a little boy calling him. "Excuse me... " Aichi turn to the boy. "Um,... I heard you are very strong... and... " Aichi just tilted his head waiting for the boy to spoke. "Can I have a cardfight with you?"

Aichi's eyes widened in shock as all of the people turn to them when the boy asked Aichi to fight. The boy was confused due to Aichi's reaction. Why is he shocked? He always got a request like this, right?

Not wanting the boy to hate him or sad, Aichi doesn't have a choice but to accepted. He nodded and say 'yes' as the boy smiled brightly and quickly grab Aichi's hand. They both walked to the table and choose their starting Vanguard. The people who finished their fight, immediately gathered to watch them.

The boy was really happy because he got the chance to fight the famous cardfighter. But Aichi was worry if he fight. Win or lose, both of it is bad. Even if they are in this cardshop where everyone will watched them. If someone caughted him and suspicious, he will have a big trouble.

"Stand up, Vanguard." They both shout.

Aichi doesn't want to hold back to the boy. He keep serious and concentrate on the game. The boy always stared at him because he is very serious. He looks like doesn't want to gave an inch.

The fight is ended with Aichi is the winner. Aichi's chest start to hurt as he groaned and dropped the cards on his hand. The boy was so shocked. "Are you okay?" The boy asked. The people even shocked seeing Aichi in pain.

But Aichi ignored them and quickly asked Misaki where is the restroom. Even thought Misaki is panic too, she quickly point the restroom as Aichi ran toward it.

In the restroom, Aichi is holding Link Joker back. He can't stop groaned and grit his teeth in pain. The Link Joker aura keep flared around his body. But 5 minutes later, Aichi managed to calm Link Joker down. He panting hard and leaned his head to the door. Good thing, there was no one on the restroom.

When he finally feeling better, he came out from the restroom. All the people was already head to their home except his friends. He sees his friend's worry expression when they turn to him. Aichi approaches them and so was his friends.

"Aichi."

"Bro, are you alright?"

"Are you okay?"