Tricks Up My Sleeve

A/n: Hi, hi. I have an informations. I have posted a fanart of YandereMichiSenpai's fanfic (I already got permission at "The Forgotten memories. If anyone want to see it, just see it 🙂! And might be I will make another fanfic (but that one is more long than you think). Well, that's all. I don't own Cardfight Vanguard and My Little Pony.

Trixie Lulamoon: Katsumi Morikawa

This chapter is a sequel of "Battle For Kourin" when Aichi and Kourin already married while Morikawa has... nobody.

Enjoy~

At Sendou's residence

A certain man enter a house and take off his shoes. He walk to the living room but stopped when he see a woman sitting on the coach, reading magazine. He sneakily walk toward behind her and hug her from behind, causing the woman shocked.

"You're mean, Kourin. You didn't even welcome your husband, huh." The man said. As Kourin turn to him.

"Oh, dear. Sorry, Aichi. I didn't heard you are home." Kourin said as Aichi let go of her and sit beside her.

Aichi smiled and turn to Kourin's big tummy as he rubbing it. "How are you there, little princess?" Aichi asked.

"Nu, uh. It's little prince." Kourin replied as Aichi and her stare angrily at each other.

"Princess."

"Prince."

"Princess."

"Prince." Kourin increase her voice.

"Okay, fine. You win." Aichi said as he raise both of his arms then crossing it with childlish pout on his face. Kourin only chuckled seeing it. She about to pinched Aichi's cheeks but Aichi refuse by looking away from her. "No pinch on the cheek, please!"

"Aw, come on! You're too cute."

Aichi sighed but end up letting Kourin doing it. Kourin touch Aichi's face and pull it closer, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Aichi shocked and blushed a little. He leaned his forehead to Kourin's. "Thought it will be hurt."

"I love you, Aichi."

"I love you too." Aichi said as he pull Kourin closer to his embrace. Kourin blushed but smiled as she embrace Aichi in return.

Then Kourin felt a light kick in her tummy. "Ow, it kicked." They broke their hug and look at Kourin's tummy.

"Told you, it's the little princess."

"Heee, how can you be so sure about that?"

"Cause I never kick my mom's tummy." Aichi said as Kourin pinch his cheek lightly.

"You won't realize when you still on your mom's tummy." Kourin let go as Aichi rub his cheek. They laughed each other in joy while there is an eye watch them from the window but they didn't realized. "Um,... Aichi."

"Yes?"

"I kinda felt want to eat fruits. Will you buy it for me?" Kourin asked as Aichi smiled.

"Roger! I'll buy it for you and our little person." Aichi said as he look at Kourin and her tummy.

"Little person, huh?" Kourin sweatdropped.

Before Aichi go, he gives a kiss on the forehead to Kourin. "Please wait, okay?" Aichi said as Kourin nodded. Aichi come out from his house and locked it. He run leaving his house while a shadow follow him. Aichi start to searches for the fruit shop without knowing someone following him.