My Past Is Not Today

A/n: Hello, I'm back again. This story is after Link Joker invansion but everyone already wear their season 4 clothes except Aichi. I don't own Cardfight Vanguard or even My Little Pony. Oh, Aichi will be a little OOC in this story.

Toshiki Kai: Sunset Shimmer

Cheer up now, Kai's fan! Cause he going to sing. Enjoy.

In the morning, 8 boys walking on the street no other than Aichi, Miwa, Naoki, Ren, Leon, Kamui, Shingo, and Kai. Kai is walking at very behind the group. He stare at them

"They said that blood A type is the most kind and careful person. And I thought maybe I am one of it too. Plus, I am A blood type." Ren said as he point to himself, brag.

"I agree with kind but maybe careful is not your type. You always active and uncareful one, Ren." Miwa said. "Maybe I am more match against my blood type than you." Miwa brag about it.

"None of you more like it." Leon said coldly.

"It's more better than to have B blood type who didn't even care around him. Aichi is the most one of the A blood type. He really match against his A blood type." Naoki said as he point at Aichi.

Aichi just use his confused face. "But I am B blood type." Aichi said as everyone sweatdrop and everything turns awkward.

"Told you, none of you more like it." Leon said.

"Seriosly, Aichi? You're not lying, right?" Shingo ask.

"I have a prove." Aichi said as he take out a paper where it written that Aichi is B blood type. Everyone give an 'oh' respond then they laughed in joy.

They just past another group of boys but that group seems like avoiding Kai and whisper silently.

"It's that Link Joker puppet."

"I heard that he accepted Link Joker with his own will."

"He's very crazy."

"He used that only to be stronger so that he can beat Aichi Sendou and Ren Suzugamori. I can't believe those 2 amazing cardfighter want to hang out with him or even forgive him."

Kai frown sadly as he shock because of their convertation while Aichi and Ren turn to the group when they heard their name is mentioned. Aichi and Ren stop walking. "What are you mean about that?" Aichi and Ren ask together in serious face.

The group turn to them scaredly. "Why are guys saying that behind Kai?" Ren asked in serious tone.

The group can't saying anything so they trying to run. "Hold it!" They stopped when they heard Aichi's sharp voice as they turn around.

Aichi walk to the group and now Aichi is very close to them. "Apologize to Kai!" Aichi said as he point to Kai. The group still didn't move or even care what Aichi said. Aichi is getting irritating cause they ignore him. "DO IT NOW!" Aichi's loud voice making them immediately apologize to Kai.

"Sorry, Toshiki Kai."

"Sorry."

"Sorry."

"Sorry."

They apologize many times but it still making Aichi irritating. "MEAN IT!" Aichi said as the group quickly bow to Kai.

"We're sorry."

This time it makes Aichi a little better as he take a long breath to calm himself. "Okay, you may go now." Aichi said as the group is going to walk away. "But... " The group stopped. "If you dare making a gossip about my personality or even my friend, I will do a hard way." Aichi said as he seems like slicing his neck with a shadow on his face and black aura background (look at the picture).