You'll play your part ( female version )

A/n: Hi, guys. In this part, Emi will be the Princess. The story is like tihs. Emi lived with her elder sister, Kourin. Aichi is not Emi's relative in this part. Aichi is the Prince who lived in the castle with his elder sister, Misaki. Because Misaki is a Princess and Aichi is a Prince, it's been decided that Aichi will took the throne. But Misaki didn't bother. Even if Aichi will married a girl and the girl became a Queen. One day, Aichi meet Emi's sister when Kourin accidently enter the royal garden and they both fall in love at the first sigh. They both married and Kourin became a Queen while Emi became a Princess. Every elder royal play their part while Emi doing nothing.

Emi Sendou: Twilight Sparkle

Mai Tobita: Princess Cadance

Kourin Tatsunagi: Princess Celestia

Misaki Tokura: Princess Luna

At Emi's room

"You'll come here?" Emi said in shock but she smile happily. She is talking with her best friend, Mai. Mai is a Princess of the other kingdom and she sometimes visit Emi with her royal family.

"Yeah, it's been long I'm not visit you, Emi." Mai said.

"Yeah, where were you anyway?" Emi ask.

"Sorry, Emi. Because my mom was sick and my dad was at the other kingdom to have something to talk with, I have no choice but to take care of the kingdom." Mai said as Emi become sad. "Be a princess is more hard than I expected. I already have a job to be a Vanguard host in the city. And now I should take care of my kingdom as well."Mai said.

"You should be grateful that you have many jobs than sitting around doing nothing." Emi said.

Suddenly, she heard a knock at the door as she end the call and open the door. "Eh?! Aichi?" Emi said when she seeing the blunette King come to her room.

"Hi, Emi... do you... heard the news... from Mai." Aichi said slowly because of tired as he hold the wall.

"Aichi, are you okay? You don't feel so well." Emi said seeing how terrible Aichi now. Black shadow under his eyes, messy hair, and his legs can't even stand normally.

"You don't... need to worry about... me. I'm fine... see- Whoah!" Aichi said as Aichi stop holding the wall and stand but he fell and Emi help him. "Okay. Maybe I'm... just a little... tired." Aichi said.

"You call this 'little'?" Emi said.

"Okay,... I am tired. But whatever... it is. I have to... finish my job. The kingdom... need me." Aichi said as Emi become sad but she tries to hide it.

"Don't force yourself, okay! Get enough rest!" Emi said.

"Right... " Aichi said he going to walk out but he accidently bump into the wall which make Emi shock then finally he walk out leaving Emi.

At night

Mai and her family finally arrive as they enter the castle. Kourin help Aichi who still tired, to meet Mai's dad. "You very sure need a rest after this. I'll take care of your job." Kourin said.

"But-... " Aichi pause.

"No but!" Kourin said to her husband as Aichi just sigh and try to stand up.

Misaki approaches her younger brother and sister in law. "You to exerting yourself, Aichi. Well at least be a king making you more responcibility and caring to your kingdom." Misaki said as Kourin smile.

"Wow, you very look tired! Guess you got many jobs." Mai's dad said as he pat Aichi's shoulder.

"Not... really. Anyway, nice... to see you,... Naoki." Aichi said as he try very hard to shake his hand with Naoki while Naoki take his hand and shaking it.