The Starlight Inside

A/n: I don't have a song to inspirate my story. So, I choose the song from the vote song. Oh, and for YandereMichiSenpai, this is what I meant (on the comment). And maybe you guys should prepare the tissues. But I'm not sure if you guys are really going to cry 😅. But seriously, I almost cried because I imagining it 😢.

Rara: ? (Guess who)

Enjoy~

Kourin's POV

I was only spend my time with my sisters. Not much I can do with them but I guess it's already enough. One day, my parents want to meet their friend. Shizuka Sendou and her husband (sorry, guys. Actually, I had name for Aichi's father but I can't mention it right now).

We came to their house and that is when I met him. "This is my first daughter, Suiko Tatsunagi." My dad point Suiko. "The second daughter, Kourin Tatsunagi." He point me. "And this is the third one, Rekka Tatsunagi." Then he point Rekka.

"Oooh~, they're so beautiful." Mrs. Shizuka said. "Oh, and I want to introduce you my kids." She turn to the light orange brown-ish girl. "This is Emi Sendou. The youngest one."

"Nice to meet you all." Emi said as she bowed.

"Nice to meet you, dear." My mom said as she looked around. "Where's the eldest one?" She said.

"Uh,... the eldest one kinda hard to appear." Mrs. Shizuka said as she pulled the hand on her back and it revealing a boy with blue hair. "C'mon, Aichi. Don't be shy!" She said as the boy revealing himself a little. "This is Aichi Sendou. He is very shy. He always hide behind me."

"Oh, don't be shy there, Aichi!" My mom said but that Aichi keep silent.

The introduction is over. My parents was talking with the Shizuka Sendou and her husband while me and my sisters are playing with Emi. I'm not really having fun playing with Emi then suddenly, I see Aichi sneakily climbed the stairs. I got confused as I sneakily followed him.

Aichi entered a room. After he enter it, I put my ears to the door. I heard a piano sound. It's very beautiful. I slowly open the door so it won't made a sound. I see Aichi... oh, whoa, he's playing the piano. Don't know why but I felt myself enjoy the sound of the piano as I closed my eyes in enjoyement.

Aichi stop playing when he sees me as he shocked. I smiled at him as I approached and sit beside him. "I can't believe you can play piano so well. You're still younger but you almost like professional." I said as he look away and smiled. I think his talent is on playing piano and that is where he became a little confident.

"T-Thanks,... Kou... rin." I almost shocked hearing him talked.

There is a silent for a moment. I glanced at Aichi then to the piano. "Can you... " Aichi turn to me. "Can you teach me how to play piano?" I asked him.

He smiled and nodded. "Alright... " He move closer to me as he held my hands. He started to teach me how to play. That is the time I felt that I also need someone except my sisters and parents to be in my life. I never thought that time could change my life.

Since that day, I often came to Aichi's house and he will teach me how to play. I've became motivated to playing it. Even at the time Aichi teach me, I felt the happiness between us and we sometime laughed at each other in joy. I became more close to Aichi and my skills started to increased.

Not only that, I can having friends and I became more sociable. I even win many music contest. Aichi also have friends and win many music contest too. Maybe because of our converstation when Aichi teach me has change our personality. And Aichi has became my very close best friend.