Chapter 5: Harry

I kissed Jazlyn on the cheek until she woke up. I handed her a bag of blood. As she drank her blood, I looked around the room. The room was a mess. The bed sheets were torn, some of the pillows didn’t survive, and the bed was squeaking every time we moved.

“We made a mess,” I said, tossing up some feathers that were lying down between us.

Jazlyn smirked and kissed me softly. “It was totally worth it.” She leaned against my chest and wrapped her arms around me. “So, what do you think we should do today?”

“Whatever you want, Baby.”

“Well,” Jazlyn straddled on my lap and kissed my neck.

I chuckled and ran my fingers down her back and sides. “Someone is so needy.”

“Don’t act like you don’t like it,” she breathed, kissing behind my ear.

I flipped her over so that I was on top. “You’d be crazy if you thought I didn’t like it.” I lightly kissed her on the cheek and down. As we were getting into our moment, the sound of the door opening made us stop. I groaned, “What do you want, Louis?”

“Well, good morning to you too, Cupcake!” Louis said, having the nerve to jump onto the bed. He examined the bed and the feathers on the bed. “Did you kids have a good time?”

“We’re trying to,” I said through my gritted teeth.

“Trying to?” Louis shook his head. “So these feathers mean you weren’t even trying? I’m surprised that this place isn’t broken.”

“We’re saving that for the honeymoon,” I grinned at Jazlyn, who was looking away and covering herself. “So, why are you in here and disturbing our moment together?”

“Who else can I annoy in here?”

“Angelina and Niall,” I answered.

Louis laughed loudly. “Sorry, but I don’t want to die just yet.”

“What makes you think we won’t kill you?” Jazlyn questioned him.

Louis’s mouth popped open. “Jazlyn, out of all the people in this world, I can’t believe that you just threatened me like that! I’m greatly offended by this.”

“I’m greatly annoyed by you coming into our bedroom when my fiancé and I are trying to make freaking love with each other!”

I tried not to crack a smile with what Jazlyn said. Louis nudged me, “I don’t think you’re doing a good job with pleasuring your girl. She’s a bit cranky.”

At that moment, Angelina and Niall stood by the doorway. I sighed in relief. “Can you get Louis away from us, please?”

“Actually, we’re not here to seek Louis,” Niall informed us. “We were going to invite Jazlyn and you to swim with us.”

“Do we have to?” Jazlyn asked them. “I really don’t want to get my hair wet.”

“Well, if you don’t want to, then you won’t have to. You’ll just miss sightseeing this beautiful coral reef that’s about four miles out,” Angelina shrugged. “It’s a very beautiful place, but if you really don’t want to get your hair wet…”

“Fine, I’ll go.”

Angelina smiled, “Thank you, Jazlyn. Oh, I also had a few clothes delivered here while we were on the train. The closet has a good selection of clothes for this environment.” Before they left, Angelina said, “Come on, Louis, we need you to wake up Zayn. As for the two of you, get ready.”