Chapter 25: Harry

“I got to get her,” I groaned. “Let me get her, Liam!”

“Harry, the venom is spreading. You need to stop moving and relax.”

“How can I relax when something like this is happening to the girl I love?! I have to do something!”

“How is he?” Zayn asked, coming in the room.

“Tel him to let me save Jazlyn!” I demanded at Zayn.

“Did Niall give him blood?” Zayn asked, ignoring me.

“He did awhile ago,” Liam answered. “He said that his mother was giving him the incantation for the cure.”

I growled, “Well, they better hurry up with it then!”

Niall walked into the room, “Liam, Zayn, we need you downstairs.”

I tried getting up, but Liam pushed me down. “You're staying in bed and that's final.”

“But, Liam,” I began.

“No buts, Harry. It's either you stay in bed or we strap you to the bed. It's your choice.”

I rolled my eyes and settled down. They closed the door to my room so I was left with once again, listening to the conversation rather than being a part of it.

“I got the incantation,” Niall informed them.

“Where is it?” Angelina asked.

“It's on this paper.”

“Great, so do you know how to do it?” Louis asked.

“I know how to say it.”

“Saying it and doing it are two different things, Niall.”

“Angelina, you're not going to do this incantation. From what my mother told me, this incantation could cause serious consequences or even kill you.”

“When are you going to understand, Niall? I will do whatever it takes to save my coven whether it causes my life or not. My choice will always be them over my own life. I thought you'd know that about me by now.”

I rolled my eyes as I kicked the sheets off me. It was too hot for sheets.

“We'll find a way,” Liam muttered. “Niall should be able to do it.”

“He never dealt with this kind of craft before,” Angelina commented. “He won't know how to do it.”

“How are you so skilled at it?” Louis asked.

“I spent some time with a few gypsies,” Angelina answered. “They taught me a few things. The skill followed as I became a vampire.”

Zayn sighed, “Niall, Angelina might be our last resort to succeeding with this. We want the best for Harry so just let Angelina do it.”

“You expect me to just let her die?”

“Who says I will die? You're just assuming the worst, Niall.”

“The answer is no. I will proceed with the cure for Harry.”

There was a loud shuffling sound. I heard Liam and Zayn shout something. It was followed by stomping up the stairs. Angelina slammed the door to my room and locked it. She mumbled something and walked towards me.

“What are you doing here?” I muttered.

“Calm down,” Angelina muttered, sitting next to me. The shouts and pounding on the door made me realize what was going on.